Windows 10: BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file?

Discus and support BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting BSOD while working with Premiere Pro Could you please help me with the minidump file and tell me what might be the cause? Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkoMamula, Mar 4, 2020.

1. BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file?

Hi, I've been getting BSOD while working with Premiere Pro

Could you please help me with the minidump file and tell me what might be the cause? Thank you very much!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=137lPAAyGvz7WfAFes-MpuB2LwWJZ5tJD

:)

MarkoMamula, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Expoman Win User

blue screen error kernel mode heap corruption

I keep getting the kernel mode heap corruption and have put the minidump files and msinfo file in onedrive but who do I notify to check the files and how do I do this?

Expoman, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption in WIndows 10 Pro

Hi Martin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing Blue Screen of Death on your PC with error Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Usually, The KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000013A. This indicates that the kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

However, to find the root cause of the issue, we need to analyze the crash dump files created during the error. You can locate the dump files in the location
    C:\Windows\Minidump, share the dump files through OneDrive with us.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 4, 2020
  4. x TAM x Win User

BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file?

Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

Recently, since the latest Windows 10 update, I have been having problems with recurring BSOD with the error with "Kernel Mode Heap Corruption"

I have included the .dmp file that was generated.

Hope you guys can help, because this is beginning to cause me a lot of frustration!

MINIDUMP FILE

x TAM x, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file?

1. BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file? - Similar Threads - BDOS Kernel Heap

2. Kernel Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Heap Corruption: Zdravím, před chvílí jsem dostal BSOD s tím, že Kernel Power Heap Corruption, vůbec netuším, co to muže být, měl jsem zaplej jen Discord a Prohlížeč Brave.Prohlížeč událostí píše toto- 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffffcc8f7ba02100, 0xffffcc8f954d5da0, 0x0000000000000000....
  3. Kernel Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Heap Corruption: Zdravím, před chvílí jsem dostal BSOD s tím, že Kernel Power Heap Corruption, vůbec netuším, co to muže být, měl jsem zaplej jen Discord a Prohlížeč Brave.Prohlížeč událostí píše toto- 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffffcc8f7ba02100, 0xffffcc8f954d5da0, 0x0000000000000000....
  4. Kernel Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please, check my minidump files

Please, check my minidump files: Hi everyone, My new computer is suffering form sudden restarts, now on daily basis. Event ID is 1001. Bugchecks vary: 0x00000139, 0x0000003B, 0x0000000A. I have collected the minidumps, so it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump files....
  6. BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption - Help reading minidump

BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption - Help reading minidump: Hi, I have a W10 PC with Home Versoin 1903. I have been having problems with BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. It seems to be farily random but most usually happens when first starting the PC. I was trying to fix it and had seen that it may be possible to work out the...
  7. Kernel mode heap corruption, please help me

Kernel mode heap corruption, please help me: hi, i faced a trouble with my laptop. Sometimes it's turn into blue screen. My Laptop is HP probook 4430s , i have searched some solutions in the internet and nothing worked, so please help me. i attached my DMP file with this links, so please help me. thanks for caring about...
  8. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi! Last October 4, I updated my PC to 1809. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem on a daily basis. I can still use my PC tho. It can still boot up and run apps like it used to be. I never installed any...
  9. Kernel mode heap corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel mode heap corruption: I've been having this BSOD for a week now when I'm playing The Witcher 3 on my drive D:\ so I updated and ssd's firmware and it's still the same. Then I updated my BIOS and the BSOD went away but it still restarts my machine. Here is the link of my minidumps, systeminfo and...
  10. kernel mode heap corruption HELP

kernel mode heap corruption HELP: some times i play games and I blue screen and get this error and I followed the steps and the to send you guys the .dmp file and the file is empty why do you guys need this file and is there another way to fix this problem...