Windows 10: BDOS - Windows 11 pro

Discus and support BDOS - Windows 11 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Mein PC hat des Öfteren mal Abstürze. Jedes mal wenn ein Systemfehler aufgetaucht ist, ist der PC sofort neu gestartet.Daraufhin habe ich den... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ersin..., Apr 1, 2022.

1. Ersin... Win User

BDOS - Windows 11 pro

Mein PC hat des Öfteren mal Abstürze. Jedes mal wenn ein Systemfehler aufgetaucht ist, ist der PC sofort neu gestartet.Daraufhin habe ich den automatischen Neustart bei einem Systemfehler deaktiviert.Dann wenn es ein Systemfehler gab, hat er nur noch das letzte Bild angezeigt was die Grafikkarte dem Monitor übersendet hat. Der PC hat dann gar nicht mehr reagiert, und musste über den Knopf neu gestartet werden.Anbei die Dump Files die ich bisher so sammeln konnte.Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir weiter helfen, vielen Dank.Viele Grüße

:)

Ersin..., Apr 1, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Why does Windows 10 bump me out when playing bdo

Hello Alexandra,

For us to better assist you and provide us with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the latest available updates for Windows?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • May we know what BDO stands for? Does this issue occur on other games?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Apr 1, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Apr 1, 2022
  4. BDOS - Windows 11 pro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

BDOS - Windows 11 pro

1. BDOS - Windows 11 pro - Similar Threads - BDOS pro

2. ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable: Hello, I am currently facing an issue with my ASUS Vivobook laptop that is running Windows 11 Home. I am facing constant BDOS and restart issues. In addition, my internal HDD is showing as removable.I believe those issues started creeping up after I updated some drivers...
  3. ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable: Hello, I am currently facing an issue with my ASUS Vivobook laptop that is running Windows 11 Home. I am facing constant BDOS and restart issues. In addition, my internal HDD is showing as removable.I believe those issues started creeping up after I updated some drivers...
  4. I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,: I tried pressing all fn keys , delete key , esc key , but the advanced recovery screen not opens , how can I open advanced options screen , only f2 and f12 works , f2 opens bios setting setup utility and f12 opens a screen named boot manager as it's heading...
  5. I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,

I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,: I tried pressing all fn keys , delete key , esc key , but the advanced recovery screen not opens , how can I open advanced options screen , only f2 and f12 works , f2 opens bios setting setup utility and f12 opens a screen named boot manager as it's heading...
  6. BDOS due to kernel power event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS due to kernel power event 41: Hey recently, I've been getting BDOS with a critical warning of kernel power event. I'm unsure of the specific reason but something that I know change was that I pressed clear CMOS button and Flash BIOS button when I was cleaning the PC thinking that it wouldn't change...
  7. BDOS due to kernel power event 41

BDOS due to kernel power event 41: Hey recently, I've been getting BDOS with a critical warning of kernel power event. I'm unsure of the specific reason but something that I know change was that I pressed clear CMOS button and Flash BIOS button when I was cleaning the PC thinking that it wouldn't change...
  8. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error: I received multiple BDOS errors since upgrading my PC a couple days ago, in particular right after playing games or when downloading a larger file. I went to the reliability history and found this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  9. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error: I received multiple BDOS errors since upgrading my PC a couple days ago, in particular right after playing games or when downloading a larger file. I went to the reliability history and found this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  10. BDOS - Windows 11 pro

BDOS - Windows 11 pro: Mein PC hat des Öfteren mal Abstürze. Jedes mal wenn ein Systemfehler aufgetaucht ist, ist der PC sofort neu gestartet.Daraufhin habe ich den automatischen Neustart bei einem Systemfehler deaktiviert.Dann wenn es ein Systemfehler gab, hat er nur noch das letzte Bild angezeigt...