Windows 10: BDOS

Discus and support BDOS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using Edge just opening one or two tabs then suddenly there is a BDOS with the FAST_ERESOURCE_PRECONDITION_VIOLATION stop code. Is there anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sacniete, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Sacniete Win User

BDOS

I was using Edge just opening one or two tabs then suddenly there is a BDOS with the FAST_ERESOURCE_PRECONDITION_VIOLATION stop code. Is there anything to do to fix it, and also my laptop crashed even though I just bought it in September, with a lot of different stop codes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ... and it used to crashed once or even twice a day in the past as the event log has about 3312 events after only more than a months using with most of them are warning and erros. So is there any solution for me to fix those BSOD errors for good as it is rather annoying

:)

Sacniete, Oct 16, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Why does Windows 10 bump me out when playing bdo

Hello Alexandra,

For us to better assist you and provide us with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the latest available updates for Windows?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • May we know what BDO stands for? Does this issue occur on other games?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Oct 16, 2021
  3. ntoskrnl.exe BDOS error

Hello,

My system often gets BDOS error because of ntoskrnl.exe and I tried to resolve it but none of the solutions worked. Please help me to resolve this issue.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

FranklineM, Oct 16, 2021
  4. SDGrant22 Win User

BDOS

Continuing Windows 10 BDOS questions

Pursuant to this conversation:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1&msgId=f08963df-b869-460e-a747-bd9bb5dc5a64

Spent the last day dealing with my system rebooting, sometimes by choice, sometimes by BDOS - & using Windows Repair to get past a boot fault caused by sptd2.sys. It was suggested I remove it but when I got on today, after several failed attempts, I did
    a search for it & discovered sptd.sys & sptd2.sys are both gone (or invisible, though I didn't make it so). A search finds them nowhere. Do I need them? Should I reinstall them?

Had another BAD_POOL_CALLER BDOS crash a little while ago, so have uninstalled Malwarebytes again. Waiting to see if the crashes stop or continue.

It's been fun. Thanks for any answers. Off to Malwarebytes & elsewhere on the forum to research problems with that...

SDGrant22, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

BDOS

1. BDOS - Similar Threads - BDOS

2. I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,: I tried pressing all fn keys , delete key , esc key , but the advanced recovery screen not opens , how can I open advanced options screen , only f2 and f12 works , f2 opens bios setting setup utility and f12 opens a screen named boot manager as it's heading...
  3. I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,: I tried pressing all fn keys , delete key , esc key , but the advanced recovery screen not opens , how can I open advanced options screen , only f2 and f12 works , f2 opens bios setting setup utility and f12 opens a screen named boot manager as it's heading...
  4. BDOS due to kernel power event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS due to kernel power event 41: Hey recently, I've been getting BDOS with a critical warning of kernel power event. I'm unsure of the specific reason but something that I know change was that I pressed clear CMOS button and Flash BIOS button when I was cleaning the PC thinking that it wouldn't change...
  5. BDOS due to kernel power event 41

BDOS due to kernel power event 41: Hey recently, I've been getting BDOS with a critical warning of kernel power event. I'm unsure of the specific reason but something that I know change was that I pressed clear CMOS button and Flash BIOS button when I was cleaning the PC thinking that it wouldn't change...
  6. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error: I received multiple BDOS errors since upgrading my PC a couple days ago, in particular right after playing games or when downloading a larger file. I went to the reliability history and found this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  7. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error: I received multiple BDOS errors since upgrading my PC a couple days ago, in particular right after playing games or when downloading a larger file. I went to the reliability history and found this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  8. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BDOS due to kernel power event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS due to kernel power event 41: So recently I cleaned my pc by vacuuming the dust Didn't realise it was a bad thing at the time. Afterwards randomly when I’m just idle or gaming, I get the BSOD. These crashes happen so randomly sometimes twice a day to none for like 3 days. In the event viewer the only...
  10. BDOS due to kernel power event 41

BDOS due to kernel power event 41: So recently I cleaned my pc by vacuuming the dust Didn't realise it was a bad thing at the time. Afterwards randomly when I’m just idle or gaming, I get the BSOD. These crashes happen so randomly sometimes twice a day to none for like 3 days. In the event viewer the only...