Windows 10: BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus

Discus and support BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My pc is hanging while gaming because of high disk usage by BDS service application.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saptarshi 69, Sep 4, 2021.

1. BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus

My pc is hanging while gaming because of high disk usage by BDS service application.

:)

Saptarshi 69, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Anwille Win User

BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage

Hi AbhyudayHari,

I'm , an Independent Advisor.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

The high CPU usage could be caused by a virus. To make sure that this process is safe, you may want to verify it through the steps here:

http://windowsbulletin.com/files/exe/embarcader...

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more help.

Anwille, Sep 4, 2021
  3. BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage

Hi there,

I have been using my new laptop for last 2 months but nowadays the cpu usage jumps to very high every time I turn it on. When I opened the task manager. I found out that BDS service application was consuming too much cpu power. I would be very delightful
    if anyone throw some light on this BDS service application and how can I turn it off to lower my cpu usage
    BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus 99c32365-5244-4b6b-bb9c-2817791ab635?upload=true.jpg

AbhyudayHari prasad, Sep 4, 2021
  4. BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus

System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus

1. BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus - Similar Threads - BDS service application

2. high disk usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high disk usage: I am facing high disk usage problems after upgrading to windows 11. PC health check said that my hardware is compatible and my hard drive has around 200 GB free space left on C drive....
  3. Cryptographic Services high Disk or CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Cryptographic Services high Disk or CPU usage: [IMG]Cryptographic is a Microsoft Windows Service that encrypts and decrypts your data during data access. In this way, security is provided to the data by encryption so that even if a hacker steals the data, they won’t be able to decipher it. However, users report that the...
  4. Fix SearchProtocolHost.exe Application High Disk Usage

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SearchProtocolHost.exe Application High Disk Usage: [ATTACH]If you’re experiencing SearchProtocolHost.exe High Disk usage on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post is intended to help affected PC users with the most adequate solutions to resolve this issue on your system. SearchProtocolHost.exe is part of the...
  5. High Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Disk Usage: My disk usage is 100% during startup making it unusable which settles down after like 5 mins. After it settles down and i open an application disk usage again skyrockets to 100% which settles down ultimately. I have tried every method online without any luck....
  6. High Disk Usage

High Disk Usage: The Disk usage is almost always 100%. I am unable to do work. Please help. I have windows 10 on Dell inspiron 5559. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-disk-usage/9f934320-7fb2-4015-b1ff-d75bb14a50cb
  7. BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage: Hi there, I have been using my new laptop for last 2 months but nowadays the cpu usage jumps to very high every time I turn it on. When I opened the task manager. I found out that BDS service application was consuming too much cpu power. I would be very delightful if...
  8. High Disk Usage

High Disk Usage: hi, i am using windows 10 home, version 2004. i am having high disk usage problem for about a week. even when not using, it is 100%. But,in Task manager, under DISK column, there running "svchost", Tiworker, system. how can these 3 items cause 100% usage? btw, i ran chkdsk,...
  9. High Disk Usage

High Disk Usage: Hi, Every Mon. AM ( When I turn on the computer) my computer is very slow. When I check the Task Manager>Processes it is "System" which is causing the computer to barely work. The Disk usage is 49-50%. This lasts for 10-15 min. & then doesn't happen until the next week....
  10. high memory usage if not not its disk

high memory usage if not not its disk: [IMG]h the laptop and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/high-memory-usage-if-not-not-its-disk/cb8d51ec-a11c-4dd6-aa8a-d08afef8e5e2