Windows 10: BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage

Discus and support BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I have been using my new laptop for last 2 months but nowadays the cpu usage jumps to very high every time I turn it on. When I opened the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhyudayHari prasad, Nov 6, 2020.

1. BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage

Hi there,

I have been using my new laptop for last 2 months but nowadays the cpu usage jumps to very high every time I turn it on. When I opened the task manager. I found out that BDS service application was consuming too much cpu power. I would be very delightful if anyone throw some light on this BDS service application and how can I turn it off to lower my cpu usage BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage 99c32365-5244-4b6b-bb9c-2817791ab635?upload=true.jpg

:)

AbhyudayHari prasad, Nov 6, 2020

2. service host: local system take up a lot of cpu usage

Hi there,

As topic the service host: local system take up a lot of cpu:

BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage 66f5c3cf-bae4-4f2d-aae7-d2a9c6a78ff7.jpg

The computer cpu's usage is usually only ~10%. Luckily it doesn't affect daily use but it drain battery! I am not sure is it the cause or consequence windows update also don't work:

BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage f2d874e0-a38b-4860-a239-e4958b4677a8.jpg

I try a lot of methods finded online and nothing work. It does back to normal for a while (low cpu usage and windows update work!) after I reboot from safe mode. But it is back to this way after wake from sleep.

It's been like this for about a week already. Please help!

ThomasLiYH, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 6, 2020
  4. TeresaSch Win User

BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage

How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

Hello,
    I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are:
    • Sensor Service
    • Sensor Data Service
    • Sensor Monitoring Service

Can I configure the CPU usage or sensor frequency without disabling the service?

TeresaSch, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage

1. BDS service application taking a lot of cpu usage - Similar Threads - BDS service application

2. Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage: As you can guess from the title, I've been having lots of issues with this specific service. It's been using disk a lot and some CPU as well, nothing to overheat my computer but it often ends up consuming CPU that I need as well. Typically it uses something around 10%-20% of...
  3. Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage: As you can guess from the title, I've been having lots of issues with this specific service. It's been using disk a lot and some CPU as well, nothing to overheat my computer but it often ends up consuming CPU that I need as well. Typically it uses something around 10%-20% of...
  4. Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Antimalware service Executable service taking a LOT of Disk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware service Executable service taking a LOT of Disk.: Hi, My PC is slow, so, when i opened task manager i saw that Antimalware Service Executable task, is taking lot of DISK, Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-service-taking-a/66cd63bc-0d8f-4edb-a820-3a224aa90f0d
  6. BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    BDS service application high disk usage. And its not a virus: My pc is hanging while gaming because of high disk usage by BDS service application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bds-service-application-high-disk-usage-and-its/78f945eb-cb73-432d-834a-987eb6bbc445
  7. Cryptographic Services taking up a lot of cpu and automatically starting up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cryptographic Services taking up a lot of cpu and automatically starting up: I noticed my computer is slowing down in its performance so I check my task manager and found it was cryptographic services. I found a way to stop it, but randomly it will start up again and slow everything down, and even crash my computer depending on what I'm doing. I'm...
  8. Services and controller app taking up a lot of CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Services and controller app taking up a lot of CPU usage: I have had this before and restored my computer to a recovery point but it keeps coming back. I know there is already a theat about this subject but it doesnt help me. I have tried to clean boot my PC but that didnt work. With booting it up in safe mode it does go away but...
  9. Modules Installer Worker randomly taking up a lot of CPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Modules Installer Worker randomly taking up a lot of CPU usage: I've had my PC crash many times while Chrome and Spotify were running so I decided to just leave the Task Manager on at all times so I could check if CPU usage gets to high levels and I found out that the Windows 10 Modules Installer Worker often uses a lot of CPU while it's...
  10. hpz12 takes a lot of cpu time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hpz12 takes a lot of cpu time: The driver HPZ12 takes up a lot of CPU time. How do I gain control of that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hpz12-takes-a-lot-of-cpu-time/091232a0-1d41-454a-a7a7-da5fadbe3b1b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bds service in server