Windows 10: [BE A STRONG TOPIC, AGAIN]Windows 10 Home S Mode

Discus and support [BE A STRONG TOPIC, AGAIN]Windows 10 Home S Mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting old here again. So I made a mistake and bought myself another Windows 10 computer. Five minutes of use. It's broken. I restarted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A n d re yManachinov, Jun 21, 2020.

1. [BE A STRONG TOPIC, AGAIN]Windows 10 Home S Mode

I am getting old here again. So I made a mistake and bought myself another Windows 10 computer. Five minutes of use. It's broken. I restarted my Windows 10 Home S in Safe Mode with network. I just get a blurry background loggin screen. No way to loggin and change anything. How do I fix that?

Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers https://support.microsoft.com/contactus in the Microsoft Community forum.

This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, or credit card number.

:)

A n d re yManachinov, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Tallencor Win User

Windows 10 Creators update Game Mode

Game Mode for Windows 10.
    There we go back on topic *Laugh :laugh:

Tallencor, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

[BE A STRONG TOPIC, AGAIN]Windows 10 Home S Mode

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

[BE A STRONG TOPIC, AGAIN]Windows 10 Home S Mode

1. [BE A STRONG TOPIC, AGAIN]Windows 10 Home S Mode - Similar Threads - STRONG TOPIC AGAIN

2. Windows 10 Home S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home S mode: Need to disable s-mode on windows 10 home. have tried everything and it does not work. Any advice will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-s-mode/56fbdbcc-e09d-44ad-85e2-6228a500d029
  3. Windows 10 Home S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home S mode: Need to disable s-mode on windows 10 home. have tried everything and it does not work. Any advice will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-s-mode/56fbdbcc-e09d-44ad-85e2-6228a500d029
  4. Windows 10 Home in S mode

Windows 10 Home in S mode: Hello everyone! I have an older tablet - Lark Ultimate 7i Win, that was originally shipped with Windows 8. I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 a few years back, so currently the tablet is running on Windows 10 Home 32 bit with Online Activated license. Since it is a low-cost...
  5. Windows 10 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home in S mode: I am attempting to switch out of S mode, but when I click "Get" in the Store screen it gives a "working on it" message and then nothing for hours! Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-in-s-mode/2849e2f2-e2ec-45e2-89a3-780af5c9a861
  6. Windows 10 home in S mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 home in S mode: If I buy a laptop with windows 10 in s mode will it absolutely be free to get it out of s mode. I want to be able to get apps outside the store. The website says that the laptop can be blocked from getting out of s mode. How common is this? submitted by /u/AlexBr967...
  7. windows 10 home s mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 home s mode: Why am I not able to get off of s mode? I have followed every instruction that you have and videos that SHOULD help...I have even asked my tech friend...but nothing is working. This is so frustrating!! I need to download apps and I cannot because of Edge...is there a fix?...
  8. Windows 10 Home in S-mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home in S-mode: I just bought a new Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Home in S-mode. My question is this: If I get out of S-mode, do I still have Windows 10 Home running? Or am I forced to buy something else? Thank you. Ian...
  9. Windows 10 Home in S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home in S mode: Hi, I have about 80 laptops i have purchased and it came with the Windows 10 Home in S mode. I want to switch over to the Windows 10 home. I now know how to do it, however; i cannot do this manually for all the 80 systems. Is there a easy way to do this across all devices?...
  10. Windows 10 Home in S Mode

Windows 10 Home in S Mode: Hi, Please let me know how to disable Windows 10 Home in S Mode? Already I followed following steps: Microsoft Store App > In the app, search for "switch out of s mode" On the Switch out of S mode, selected Get button but it says unable to upgrade Try again. Let me...