Windows 10: Be able to access computer via tv?

Discus and support Be able to access computer via tv? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to access computer on Sony Bravia TV?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davec##, Sep 16, 2018.

1. davec## Win User

Be able to access computer via tv?

How to access computer on Sony Bravia TV?

:)

davec##, Sep 16, 2018
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 16, 2018
  4. sujijay Win User

Not able to project Windows 10 screen to Roku TV

I am using Sharp Roku TV and I usually connect my laptop through wireless adapter to this TV and work, from yesterday I am not able to do so.

The TV is not even getting listed in the devices when i search now, I tried factory reset on TV also but it did not help. What could be the reason for this , any suggestions for resolving this ? Thanks in advance.

sujijay, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Be able to access computer via tv? - Similar Threads - able access computer

2. Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable: I just bought a brand new VGA cord and am trying to display my computer to my TV but it is not working. The tv is on PC input and VGA cord is hooked up to the computer and TV but the screen is reading no signal. What do i do?...
  3. Computer not able to access internet - tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not able to access internet - tried everything: When on my PC, it isn’t allowing me to connect to the internet via Ethernet. I’ve tried rebooting the computer, disconnecting network and reconnecting the network, disconnecting and reconnecting the switch among other things. All other wired devices on the network are working...
  4. Computer not able to access internet - tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not able to access internet - tried everything: When on my PC, it isn’t allowing me to connect to the internet via Ethernet. I’ve tried rebooting the computer, disconnecting network and reconnecting the network, disconnecting and reconnecting the switch among other things. All other wired devices on the network are working...
  5. computer is not able to access the Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?[moved from de-de]...
  6. computer is not able to access the Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?[moved from de-de]...
  7. Not able to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to access: Hai,I couldn't access this website https://www.noelprojects.com/flats-in-kochi/ through internet explorer. Could you please help me in this?Thanks and regardsReshma https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-access/2e01fc90-0a1f-46b7-bea1-ccd086a9f563
  8. Computer not able to access one DFS path

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer not able to access one DFS path: Hello all, Here's the situation: A computer doesn't have access to a DFS path. The same user can access the dfs when he tries from another computer. The drive maps is deployed by GPO. The GPO is configured for Users, not computers. These are the steps that I followed:...
  9. Accessing video files held on desktop via smart TV

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessing video files held on desktop via smart TV: Hi I did a complete reinstal of W10 as I needed a larger drive C. After installation I was unable to access any of the files/folders containing videos (Universal Media Server used). I assumed the problem lay with access permissions. Where possible I have set permissions...
  10. Audio via HDMI to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio via HDMI to TV: My friend could switch off his LG TV and still listen tomusic from a video playing on his Acer Aspire E15 via HDMI on the TV before he updatedWindows 10 to Windows 10 Anniversary Update now he is unable to hear the musicfrom the video on the Acer Aspire E15 laptop on the TV...