Windows 10: Be efficient

Discus and support Be efficient in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm being lazy and sending you HERE for some helpful tips. Cheers, Drew[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Be efficient

I'm being lazy and sending you HERE for some helpful tips.

Cheers,
    Drew Be efficient 16fd9ea1-1759-4f1f-a80c-da3e205af237?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Aug 1, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Battery Efficiency

Hi Stephen,

We can give you some tips to maximize the efficiency of your PC's battery. Here are these tips:

Reduce Screen Brightness.

• Display is the biggest battery drain on any modern portable electronic device. Reducing your PC's brightness decreases the energy drain on your PC's battery. So, just keep your PC's brightness as low as possible depending on the situation.
    Set your Display to Automatically Turn Off

• By accessing the Power options, you can adjust the time where your PC's display automatically turns off. Just set
      Dim the display to 1 minute, Turn off the display to
      2 minutes, and Put the computer to sleep to
      5 minutes.
    Disable Bluetooth and WiFi when not in use

• Wireless connections that are turned on drains your PC's battery. Simply urning them off when unused increases your PC's battery life by 30 minutes to 1 hour.
    Unplug Charger When Fully Charged

• Overcharging reduces your PC's battery life and efficiency. Consistent overcharging considerably decreases the battery life of your Laptop. We recommend unplugging your charger when your PC is fully charged. Also refrain from using your PC while charging
      unless needed to.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 1, 2020
  4. HammerON Win User

Be efficient

Which CPU Would You Buy?

I would suggest the i7 970, but since it wasn't on your list I voted for the i7 2600K. They seem to be a real nice overclocking and energy efficient cpu.

HammerON, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Be efficient

1. Be efficient - Similar Threads - efficient

2. How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?: Each time effeciency mode is active, it kills any tabls that I have open and there is no way to activate the tabs without closing and I lose a lot of information. This is by far the worst feature of anything that Microsoft has come up with. If this feature cannot offer a user...
  3. How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?: Each time effeciency mode is active, it kills any tabls that I have open and there is no way to activate the tabs without closing and I lose a lot of information. This is by far the worst feature of anything that Microsoft has come up with. If this feature cannot offer a user...
  4. Microsoft apps are making it longer, more work for us to complete tasks efficiently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps are making it longer, more work for us to complete tasks efficiently.: WHY? 1. Start menu, now shows only a fraction of the apps. We are required to click an additional two times before we get the app we want to open. 2. The applications continue to lose functionality, only to have to purchase the lost functionality in another application. What...
  5. Microsoft apps are making it longer, more work for us to complete tasks efficiently.

Microsoft apps are making it longer, more work for us to complete tasks efficiently.: WHY? 1. Start menu, now shows only a fraction of the apps. We are required to click an additional two times before we get the app we want to open. 2. The applications continue to lose functionality, only to have to purchase the lost functionality in another application. What...
  6. Cricut design space lag due to efficiency mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cricut design space lag due to efficiency mode: Hello,My wife uses the cricut design space to create different items for the kids and to sell. Ever since getting her new Samsung Galaxy Book GO 5G we have noticed that it is extremely laggy. It does meet the minimum specifications, and with only that program running it will...
  7. Cricut design space lag due to efficiency mode

Cricut design space lag due to efficiency mode: Hello,My wife uses the cricut design space to create different items for the kids and to sell. Ever since getting her new Samsung Galaxy Book GO 5G we have noticed that it is extremely laggy. It does meet the minimum specifications, and with only that program running it will...
  8. Windows 11 keeps changing powermode to 'Best energy efficiency'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps changing powermode to 'Best energy efficiency': I have a new DELL laptop with Windows 11 and it's driving me crazy. I use heavy software and I notice a big difference when I switch the powermode to 'High performance'. However, I have switched like 20 times and it keeps changing back to energy saving, making things terribly...
  9. Windows 11 keeps changing powermode to 'Best energy efficiency'

Windows 11 keeps changing powermode to 'Best energy efficiency': I have a new DELL laptop with Windows 11 and it's driving me crazy. I use heavy software and I notice a big difference when I switch the powermode to 'High performance'. However, I have switched like 20 times and it keeps changing back to energy saving, making things terribly...
  10. Efficiency Mode is greyed outWindows 11

Efficiency Mode is greyed outWindows 11: Im on Windows 11 and i have the problem that some pocesses are in effiency mode. I can't turn this setting off in the task manager because its greyed out. Is there a way to disable the effiency mode when its greyed out or do I have to live with it? I found this problem...