Windows 10: be hacked in win10

Discus and support be hacked in win10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear all, i have being hacked and surveillance in china for 20 years. they use this account hacked in, your security center can not find it anymore.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LINMA4, Sep 18, 2019.

1. LINMA4 Win User

be hacked in win10

Dear all,

i have being hacked and surveillance in china for 20 years. they use this account hacked in, your security center can not find it anymore.

please give some can do sh256 compared all your system files function in your security center. using random link of your account login link,

your update link, some program can offline compared all your files incoulde your security center files programs.

and i guess some supports inside you , especially chinese supports could be a chinese spy even they are not work for china gov but maybe work for the hacked

group in china.

your sincerely,

Lin Ma

be hacked in win10 d24f6184-5484-49ec-8b5d-8c53a9759fea?upload=true.jpg be hacked in win10 2912650d-b285-460f-9a1b-eb80ea3bfdd0?upload=true.jpg be hacked in win10 5c8d89f6-c73d-4fba-91a7-806a76017ee5?upload=true.jpg

:)

LINMA4, Sep 18, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 18, 2019
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Gusgf Win User

be hacked in win10

Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

be hacked in win10

1. be hacked in win10 - Similar Threads - hacked win10

2. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  3. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  4. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  5. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  6. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  8. someone else upgraded my win10 home to win10 pro. i think he opened the door for hacking....

someone else upgraded my win10 home to win10 pro. i think he opened the door for hacking....: Hello. I have been working on this a long time. About three years ago someone who lived here updated my pc from either win7 or win10 home to win10pro. settings>system>about shows win10 home. However, some items in the left vertical list of programs are different from...
  9. Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible: So, my hotmail account was hacked! How do i know this for sure? Because the recovery email selection is not a domain i have EVER used. I have tried RELENTLESSLY and NUMEROUS times to get into the hotmail account and fix it. The microsoft automated service refuses to...
  10. SETHC Sticky Keys hack in Win10 (1703) - Has this been fixed?

SETHC Sticky Keys hack in Win10 (1703) - Has this been fixed?: I m very concerned about the Sticky Keys hack as mentioned on many tech blogs. https://www.top-password.com/blog/re...h-sticky-keys/ Has this exploit been patched in version 1703? Since my whole OS drive is encrypted with BitLocker, should I be OK and secure from this...