Windows 10: Be kind. I noticed that I have three Pictures files on my computer, each with >50,000 pictures.

Discus and support Be kind. I noticed that I have three Pictures files on my computer, each with >50,000 pictures. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Do I really have three *huge* folders on my computer? They are pretty much identical. One has a yellowish ball next to it. Two are under Computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jcm28, Jan 19, 2021.

1. jcm28 Win User

Be kind. I noticed that I have three Pictures files on my computer, each with >50,000 pictures.

Do I really have three *huge* folders on my computer? They are pretty much identical. One has a yellowish ball next to it. Two are under Computer and one is under libraries. My computer runs quite slow.

:)

jcm28, Jan 19, 2021
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. numbed79 Win User
    Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Be kind. I noticed that I have three Pictures files on my computer, each with >50,000 pictures.

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Be kind. I noticed that I have three Pictures files on my computer, each with >50,000 pictures.

1. Be kind. I noticed that I have three Pictures files on my computer, each with >50,000 pictures. - Similar Threads - kind noticed three

2. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  3. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  4. HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES*Moved from Office insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-i-phone-to-computer/315b8f3b-2a88-468c-a669-83e3177bf0bd
  5. HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES

HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES*Moved from Office insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-i-phone-to-computer/315b8f3b-2a88-468c-a669-83e3177bf0bd
  6. I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can not find my pictures or folder with my pictures in file explorer.: Hello, Can someone please tell me how to find and view and then send pictures to my email? Thanks, A.W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-find-my-pictures-or-folder-with-my/ee1f65f6-c116-47fc-885e-79c05e37fd6b
  7. Pictures won't show as thumbnails in File Explorer Pictures folder. I have a answer

Pictures won't show as thumbnails in File Explorer Pictures folder. I have a answer: Pictures won't show as thumbnails in File Explorer on Windows 10 Just bought a new HP Win10 laptop and for some reason File Explorer would not show most of my pictures or as thumbnails. But with hundreds of files in a dozen folders trying to upload a picture to Facebook or a...
  8. How can I attach a large file of pictures to an email rather than each individual picture?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I attach a large file of pictures to an email rather than each individual picture?: I have a large file of wedding pictures that I would like to email as a whole file rather than each individual picture but can't figure out how to do it....
  9. I have a picture file that I can not delete

I have a picture file that I can not delete: the file doesn't show any information when I try to send it to the recycle bin, the recycle bin keeps searching for the file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-picture-file-that-i-can-not-delete/70536466-5906-4fc5-91f8-1fc09acafb31"
  10. i have lost a file from my pictures in windows 10

i have lost a file from my pictures in windows 10: I have lost a file in my pictures windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-a-file-from-my-pictures-in-windows-10/3b250c69-d0d4-48f6-8b18-1076aff96af7"