Windows 10: Beasts solo3 wireless MUFFLED RADIO SOUND

Discus and support Beasts solo3 wireless MUFFLED RADIO SOUND in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im using a ASUS GL702VM laptop, ive used the headphones for about a year no problem then all of a sudden this morning my headphones had some problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by raquibjubril, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Beasts solo3 wireless MUFFLED RADIO SOUND

Im using a ASUS GL702VM laptop, ive used the headphones for about a year no problem then all of a sudden this morning my headphones had some problem trying to connect to my laptop. Eventually was able to connect but I had noticed when i clicked the volume button my device had been renamed to "Headset (Beats Solo3 Hands Free AG Audio). Ive searched everywhere on the internet to find out a solution and it looks like no one other than me has experienced this?? ive spoke to apple customer service and spoke to Microsoft customer service and have had no success with a solution.

I found out that in device manager under > sound, vid and game controls > Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp Source theres a problem. ive tried to uninstall/Upgrade the drivers restart literally everything and nothing works.

:)

raquibjubril, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Weilander Win User

C6 Radio sound quality awfull

On my new Nokia C6 the sound quality of the Radio is so awfull that it sounds like as if it's tuned to AM radio.

At first I did think it was playing mono instead of stereo, but actually the sound is so muffled, that it actually sounds like a fifties AM radio. At first the Music player was that bad too, but there I was able to improve the sound quality by using the
    equalizer option. Unfortunately, the Radio has no equalizer option.

Does anyone know how to improve the sound quality? My 5Euro radio-alarmclock has better sound!

p.s. the attachment is actually a FLAC-file, so change the pdf into [flac] and you can then play the lossless FLAC-file of a music sample I recorded from my C6. As you can hear, it sounds so muffled, only a few stereo effects are audible but barely.

Radiosample.pdf

Weilander, Aug 18, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 18, 2019
  4. toscanini Win User

Beasts solo3 wireless MUFFLED RADIO SOUND

Sound is muffled, is there a fix?

Same issue (muffled sounds, especially voice) after upgrade to Windows 10. Using Realtek High Definition Audio. Worked fine in Win 8.1 previously.

I got things working again by adjusting the Surround Sound / Stereo settings. For more detail, this is how I got it back to work with no new drivers.

1. Search for Sound (should be under settings)

2. Click Configure while selecting the Realtek Speakers

3. Click on Stereo and then Next through to the end.

4. Test the sound

If it's not working, there might be another option, suggested by other users on this forum:

1. In the Sound settings, click on Properties while selecting your Speakers

2. In the Enhancements tab, click Disable all sound effects

3. In the Advanced tab, unclick "Allow applications to take exclusive control..."

4. Apply the settings and test the sound.

A third option, suggested by other users, is to roll back to drivers for Windows Vista (see above):

They said: Realtek 10/1/2013, 6.0.1.7054 sound great on Windows 10.

toscanini, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Beasts solo3 wireless MUFFLED RADIO SOUND

1. Beasts solo3 wireless MUFFLED RADIO SOUND - Similar Threads - Beasts solo3 wireless

2. muffled sound on headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    muffled sound on headset: Since some days my headset sounds muffled. Mostly voices are muffled i can hear music just fine. If i don´t plug in the headset all the way, i can hear perfectly fine but then my mic doesn´t work. I have an other headset not as good where everything works perfectly fine. If...
  3. muffled sound on headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    muffled sound on headset: Since some days my headset sounds muffled. Mostly voices are muffled i can hear music just fine. If i don´t plug in the headset all the way, i can hear perfectly fine but then my mic doesn´t work. I have an other headset not as good where everything works perfectly fine. If...
  4. Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....: I recently got Windows 10 on my mac book. I have been using my Beats Solo3 Stereo and the output works just fine, however it seems that Windows 10 does not recognize the mic. I do know that the microphone does work since it works for any other device I have. I tried going on...
  5. Headphones sounding muffled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones sounding muffled: Whenever I use 2 apps at the same time which both use sound, the audio sounds muffled on either one of them or sometimes both of them. Is there any fix for this?...
  6. Headphones sounding muffled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones sounding muffled: Whenever I use 2 apps at the same time which both use sound, the audio sounds muffled on either one of them or sometimes both of them. Is there any fix for this?...
  7. Muffled/garbled sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Muffled/garbled sound: My computer has been putting out garbled sounds for the past couple of months. I thought it was my speakers so I bought new ones. That didn't help. I have a SoundBlaster audio card and I tried different Aux ports in it, which has helped a little, but not really. I just bought...
  8. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Connection

Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Connection: I have Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones and when I connect them using Bluetooth, they work on normal applications such as Microsoft Teams, Google Chrome etc. I can use my microphone built into my headphones and listen to sound at the same time. However, when I open games such...
  9. Muffled Sound

Muffled Sound: Hello, When I open more than one app the sound becomes muffled; for example, I'm listening to music and it sounds normal, but if I open a videogame the sound becomes muffled. The audio driver is Conexant SmartAudioHD Also, my headphones don't appear in the sound devices....
  10. Beats Solo3 Wireless problem

Beats Solo3 Wireless problem: Hello, I have a brand new pair of Beats Solo3 wireless headphones. I am able to connect them to my laptop via Bluetooth, but my computer still shows that the sound is coming from the laptop speakers. In addition, when I go to 'manage audio devices' on the control panel, it...