Windows 10: beats audio driver uninstalled when computer updated

Discus and support beats audio driver uninstalled when computer updated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time you update my computer I lose my Beats Audio driver. The audio sucks now. How do I fix this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElaineButtrey, Sep 3, 2019.

1. beats audio driver uninstalled when computer updated

Every time you update my computer I lose my Beats Audio driver. The audio sucks now. How do I fix this issue?

:)

ElaineButtrey, Sep 3, 2019

2. Beats Audio

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with audio problem.

This issue may occur due to the out dated driver. Try the below method and check.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Windows sound troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshoot on the search bar and click on
      troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound and click on
      Playing audio.

• Now click on Advanced button and click on
      Next.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps provided.

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the beat audio driver and check. Follow the below information provided.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Universal Serial Bus Controller and expand it.

• Right click on the beat driver and click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Beats Audio

Hi Like i said before, in my initial question , i did delete the old driver and found a driver on google. It said that this was the driver for Beats Audio. So after reading your reply i went to device manager and found IDT driver(,btw there is no driver
    that says Beats Audio just IDT HD Codec) and uninstalled it and installed found driver from google and have the same result. There is a Beats Audio control panel but nothing works. I even chose the IDT HD sound device as default but not working. Even the control
    panel has Beats Audio listed under hardware and sound. Fred

Fred Farina, Sep 3, 2019
  4. SarahKong Win User

beats audio driver uninstalled when computer updated

SarahKong, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

beats audio driver uninstalled when computer updated

1. beats audio driver uninstalled when computer updated - Similar Threads - beats audio driver

2. Audio driver uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver uninstalled: I was trying to fix a common issue with game audio coming out through the microphone and I uninstalled my High Definition Audio Device in Sound, video and game controllers. I'm new to this side of Windows and I'm a little concerned about how I can get sound back again....
  3. beats audio icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    beats audio icon missing: i have a HP Envy 700-329,. it has Beats Audio,..after upgrading to Windows 10 build# 20262.1, the icon from taskbar tray has dissapeared...any ideas how get it back?...
  4. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beats Audio: I have tried everything to re-install Beats Audio on H/P envy 17 touchscreen laptop with no luck:( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/63aaf118-3fb8-43b5-9bb4-43e2efe58341
  5. driver for beats pill

driver for beats pill: driver for beats pill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-beats-pill/f40b0cda-8f62-4efa-b43d-54334f226fbf
  6. Beats Audio Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beats Audio Missing: I had a windows 10 update this morning which knocked out Beats Audio. How do I get it back? Is the driver for the laptop the same as the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio-missing/b5ba69a3-a330-43c6-b2fc-907b3b7d269f
  7. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beats Audio: Since my upgrade to window 10 with my HP Envy dv7 My Beats audio does not exist any way to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/db4518f4-6af6-455d-af5c-c9244eb47930
  8. Help! Uninstalled audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Uninstalled audio drivers: Hi I recently uninstalled my audio driver by accident I don't know much about computers. My laptop is a dell inspirion 15 7000 gaming laptop. The sound does not work and I cant figure out how to fix it. Please explain in details. Please answer! Thanks....
  9. Audio Driver Uninstalled

Audio Driver Uninstalled: I updated my audio driver through an HP App and it asked to restart. I restarted my PC but then afterwards no sound would play even on 100 max volume. I had this problem before and I knew I had to re-install the driver for my sound driver and I could do it through device...
  10. Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing

Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing: Recently installed win10 on my hp envy dv6-7363cl. Laptop came with win8. It had a fingerprint scanner and beats audio speakers. Is there a way I can get both back since the two are all hardware of the machine? I have installed the fingerprint scanner driver and the hp...