Windows 10: Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10

Discus and support Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I was unable to change the maximum volume in windows 10 by adjusting the EQ levels in beats audio and i have seen lot of people having the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mhamad, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Mhamad Win User

Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10

Hi
    I was unable to change the maximum volume in windows 10 by adjusting the EQ levels in beats audio and i have seen lot of people having the same issue.
    This is how i fixed it
    Beats audio was useless, when I turned it off and on, nothing changed, until i removed the windows old folder in C:/ (boot in safe mode first) or windows wont remove it, because it really contains the audio driver also existing in windows (new folder), then reboot in normal mode, that's it.
    The driver that should be removed from windows old is:
    C:\Windows.old\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\intcdaud.inf_amd64_b2a869797772b441/IntcDAuC.dll
    or - and
    C:\Windows.old\SysWOW64\DriverStore\FileRepository\intcdaud.inf_amd64_b2a869797772b441/IntcDAuC.dll

:)

Mhamad, Oct 1, 2015
  2. TMAC759 Win User

Audio and Sound (Beats Audio)

I upgraded to Windows 10 sometime back and Beats audio was present and working fine but after an recent update beats audio was gone and the sound on my laptop was not working properly. I was able to reinstall it but the sound is still terrible and I can't
    adjust the EQ in the Beats Audio control panal. I've tried reinstalling but nothing has helped. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on and how to fix it. I need my audio to work properly because i use my laptop when DJ'ing.

TMAC759, Oct 1, 2015
  3. I lost my EQ with the Windows 10 upgrade

My HP computer came with a Beats Audio mixer applet which has a built in EQ and spectrum analyzer. It stopped working when I upgraded to Windows 10, but the spectrum analyzer kept working, and it showed the existing EQ profile, which explained why the sound
    was suddenly so terrible and hard to listen to. All the higher and midrange frequencies were depressed, and the lower ones were elevated. You couldn't have designed a worse sound profile, and speech is nearly unintelligible. I suppose this was done to emphasize
    the effectiveness of the Beats EQ applet.

I managed to find an EQ extension for my browser and the difference is like night and day, but I'd prefer to have the sound equalized by a Windows applet, like I had before. I can't seem to find any such applet for Windows 10. Does anyone have any ideas?

gregpopove, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10

1. Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Beats audio working

2. Realtek audio eq question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio eq question: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/savvy-555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5w9uc/realtek_audio_eq_question/
  3. Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio?: I was watching a video on Patreon where a creator showed how he makes mashups. I noticed that the audio of his voice was very bass heavy, which made it harder to understand and caused ear fatigue. I have a couple of apps that contain graphic EQs, Song Surgeon, Amazing Slow...
  4. Realtek Audio Console eq not working

Realtek Audio Console eq not working: HI all, Anyone know how to make the EQ in Realtek Audio Console works ? I can only mute the pc and play with the balance. In the device manager I have Audio Effect component installed. Thank you. submitted by /u/quizhead [link] [comments]...
  5. Eq's don't work

Eq's don't work: I have tried so many equalizers to get more bass but none work, i have tried so much, updating all my drivers, restoring the computer but nothing works... submitted by /u/ilikedoodless [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frvgwd/eqs_dont_work/
  6. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beats Audio: I have tried everything to re-install Beats Audio on H/P envy 17 touchscreen laptop with no luck:( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/63aaf118-3fb8-43b5-9bb4-43e2efe58341
  7. Beats Audio Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beats Audio Missing: I had a windows 10 update this morning which knocked out Beats Audio. How do I get it back? Is the driver for the laptop the same as the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio-missing/b5ba69a3-a330-43c6-b2fc-907b3b7d269f
  8. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beats Audio: Since my upgrade to window 10 with my HP Envy dv7 My Beats audio does not exist any way to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/db4518f4-6af6-455d-af5c-c9244eb47930
  9. [HELP] Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Beats audio program no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [HELP] Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Beats audio program no longer working: typically i see the beats loggo in my task bar, but since ive upgraded to windows 10 i havent... when i searched for it and tried to run the program Windows pops up a 'missing shortcut' message saying "Windows is searching for IDTNC54.cpl. To locate teh file yourself, click...
  10. beats audio EQ issues build 1074

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    beats audio EQ issues build 1074: Ok so i have build 1041 and beats audio installed for my hp envy 6t and the beats audio works but not the equalizer. moving it up and down does nothing. also i notice that in skype calls if i enable beam forming in mic settings all audio and microphone black out and stop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows beats audio driver windows 10 equalization

2. how does beats audio work in windows 10

3. beats audio eq not working