Windows 10: Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....

Discus and support Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got Windows 10 on my mac book. I have been using my Beats Solo3 Stereo and the output works just fine, however it seems that Windows 10 does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gregory Walker1, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....

I recently got Windows 10 on my mac book. I have been using my Beats Solo3 Stereo and the output works just fine, however it seems that Windows 10 does not recognize the mic. I do know that the microphone does work since it works for any other device I have. I tried going on the sounds panel and show disabled devices in the recording section but it does not appear still. I tried disconnecting my headphones and reconnecting them but none of it seems to work. How can I get my headphones to show up in the input section so I can talk to my friends while gaming.

:)

Gregory Walker1, Aug 17, 2022

2. Beats Solo3 Wireless problem

Hello,

I have a brand new pair of Beats Solo3 wireless headphones. I am able to connect them to my laptop via Bluetooth, but my computer still shows that the sound is coming from the laptop speakers. In addition, when I go to 'manage audio devices' on the control
    panel, it shows that my headphones aren't connected, in contrast with what setting says. Is there any way to remedy this?

Thanks!

AndrewRizoli, Aug 17, 2022
  3. My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10

I am able to pair my Beats Studio buds to my laptop running Windows 10. I can hear the sound , but the microphone won't work. The Beats Studio appears under the list for Speakers, but not under the list for microphones under Devices- Sound Settings,

BinduJayakumari, Aug 17, 2022
  4. MisterEd Win User

Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....

Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound

Bluetooth 4.x headsets (headphones with microphone) have two modes:
    1. Stereo headset speakers with NO microphone
    2. Mono headset speakers with microphone

I see in the listing for your headphones it shows a microphone. Make sure your the audio is configured correctly so that you have stereo headphone speakers.

With your headphones connected with Bluetooth

Left-click on little speaker (bottom right on desktop)

Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input.... [​IMG]

You should see current speaker for computer
    In this example headphones in stereo is selected

Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input.... [​IMG]

If you click on Headphones you will bring up all options

To see more…
    Right-click on little speaker (bottom right on desktop)

Select Sounds from list

If you want Stereo Headphones but NO microphone

Select Playback tab
    Make sure Headphones is the current playback device

Select Recording tab
    Make sure Microphone array (or similar) is the current recording device

MisterEd, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....

1. Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input.... - Similar Threads - Beats Solo3 Stereo's

2. Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....: I recently got Windows 10 on my mac book. I have been using my Beats Solo3 Stereo and the output works just fine, however it seems that Windows 10 does not recognize the mic. I do know that the microphone does work since it works for any other device I have. I tried going on...
  3. Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Beats Solo3 Stereo's microphone wireless is not showing up in the sound settings for input....: I recently got Windows 10 on my mac book. I have been using my Beats Solo3 Stereo and the output works just fine, however it seems that Windows 10 does not recognize the mic. I do know that the microphone does work since it works for any other device I have. I tried going on...
  4. Microphone array not showing up in input sound

in Cortana
    Microphone array not showing up in input sound: In sound settings at the input option it is not showing microphone array and the test for microphone which is below to input is not blinking ....how to set up microphone array at input option...
  5. Static/Crackling Noise on Beats Solo3

Static/Crackling Noise on Beats Solo3: Hi,I have been having issues with the Solo3 bluetooth headphones. I didn't have this problem when I first got them. I noticed these problems most recently when I am on Google Hangouts, Zoom, or Discord. I noticed that it would split into Headphones Stereo and Headset...
  6. Beat Solo3 Sound WILL NOT work when the Beat Solo3 Microphone is Selected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beat Solo3 Sound WILL NOT work when the Beat Solo3 Microphone is Selected: So Whenever I am tying to use the built in Microphone on my Solo3s I cannot hear anything at all unless I use my computers main microphone which is not what I want. I want to use the headphones to hear and speak but it is not letting me do that from the same device. I never...
  7. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Connection

Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Connection: I have Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones and when I connect them using Bluetooth, they work on normal applications such as Microsoft Teams, Google Chrome etc. I can use my microphone built into my headphones and listen to sound at the same time. However, when I open games such...
  8. USB Microphone not showing up as an input in Windows settings

USB Microphone not showing up as an input in Windows settings: So I recently purchased the JV601 Gooseneck Mic off amazon to use on my PC. When I initially plugged it in, it gave me the standard "Setting up this device" notification that normally happens when you plug something in for the first time. Seems good right? So once its done...
  9. microphone input not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microphone input not showing up: my headset microphone input option isint showing anyone know why? submitted by /u/something_awufull200 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1lyfs/microphone_input_not_showing_up/
  10. Beats Solo3 Wireless problem

Beats Solo3 Wireless problem: Hello, I have a brand new pair of Beats Solo3 wireless headphones. I am able to connect them to my laptop via Bluetooth, but my computer still shows that the sound is coming from the laptop speakers. In addition, when I go to 'manage audio devices' on the control panel, it...