Windows 10: BeatsX Connected but not Showing as an Outpute Device

Discus and support BeatsX Connected but not Showing as an Outpute Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My BeatsX show up in the bluetooth settings as connected, and I can click disconnect and I hear the disconnect sound through the headphones, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zacccn, Dec 5, 2019.

1. zacccn Win User

BeatsX Connected but not Showing as an Outpute Device

My BeatsX show up in the bluetooth settings as connected, and I can click disconnect and I hear the disconnect sound through the headphones, but windows doesn't actually detect them as an output device.

I have tried:

- Pairing them again

- Turning bluetooth of then on

- Turning the BeatsX off then on (they sometimes connect again but still aren't showing up as an output device)

- Updating BeatsX drivers

- Updating bluetooth dongle drivers

- Removing and inserting bluetooth dongle again

- Disabling and re-enabling bluetooth dongle

- Disabling and re-enabling BeatsX

- Restarting my PC

- Resetting my PC (completely clean installation of Windows 10)

I'm out of ideas and have had no luck contacting official support from Microsoft, and Apple's support can only direct me back to Microsoft.

:)

zacccn, Dec 5, 2019
  2. craig88m Win User

Pair BEATSX with WINDOWS 7.

I'm having trouble connecting my beats beatsx to my windows 7. I've paired and unpaired, set playback and recording to default for my beats a hundred times. So, they connect fine but I get about 4 errors for the device drivers. It says, "BLUETOOTH PERIPHERAL
    DEVICE - NO DRIVER FOUND". I've tried finding drivers on apple, beats, and microsoft, no luck. I've reset my beatsx. I don't know what else to do. By the way, I can not hear anything & the mic in recording doesn't show any noise.

craig88m, Dec 5, 2019
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 5, 2019
  4. BeatsX Connected but not Showing as an Outpute Device

How to separate audio outputs in playback devices

Might I suggest removing the driver and only having one device connected. Then install realtek driver. Confirm setting in playback. Add the next output device. Confirm, etc...

Caledon Ken, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

BeatsX Connected but not Showing as an Outpute Device

1. BeatsX Connected but not Showing as an Outpute Device - Similar Threads - BeatsX Connected Showing

2. My bluetooth is connecting fine, but the speakers are not showing upder "output device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth is connecting fine, but the speakers are not showing upder "output device": Have tried rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, nothing.PC Levnovo thinkpad, windows 11 is registering a connection, speakers are registering a connection, but when I go to select an output device, the speakers are not listed - just the PC speakers. Not sure if this...
  3. My bluetooth is connecting fine, but the speakers are not showing upder "output device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth is connecting fine, but the speakers are not showing upder "output device": Have tried rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, nothing.PC Levnovo thinkpad, windows 11 is registering a connection, speakers are registering a connection, but when I go to select an output device, the speakers are not listed - just the PC speakers. Not sure if this...
  4. No audio output device connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device connected: So I am asking this question after trying every possible method to solve "No audio output device connected - Code 39 Drivers missing or corrupted ".I have uninstalled all the audio devices and drivers, I have reinstalled audio driver from realtek official website and tried...
  5. No audio output device connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output device connected: So I am asking this question after trying every possible method to solve "No audio output device connected - Code 39 Drivers missing or corrupted ".I have uninstalled all the audio devices and drivers, I have reinstalled audio driver from realtek official website and tried...
  6. No audio output device connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio driver , No output device are connected

Audio driver , No output device are connected: I troubleshooted the audio drive conexant hd audio it disabled the audio driver . It show no output device connected and in device manager also there is no audio driver expect Nvidia and intel display audio drivers I tried to intall it shows window encountered a problem...
  8. Bluetooth Device not showing for "output"

Bluetooth Device not showing for "output": I've been a cochlear implantee for about 2 years now. Advanced Bionics have just released a new device called the Naida CI Connect which (basically) allows the implant processor to connect directly to ANY Bluetooth device. I am trying to stream audio from my laptop directly...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones paired & connected but do not show in output devices

Bluetooth Headphones paired & connected but do not show in output devices: I have run troubleshooters & reinstalled drivers. Not sure what to do next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-paired-connected-but-do-not/e4c8ae7e-9a77-4e6f-96f6-508beddfd698
  10. Connecting Wifi device as a default output device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting Wifi device as a default output device?: Dear Windows community! I am stucked with an installation of Wifi audiocast system at home. Win10, AudioCast M5 is the wifi device, and it works perfectly by sending audiofiles by casting them to devices. My question would be if it is possible to set the wifi devices to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beats x not showing as output