Windows 10: Beatx Bluetooth Headphones - No Sound Output on Headset Mode (Hands Free)

Discus and support Beatx Bluetooth Headphones - No Sound Output on Headset Mode (Hands Free) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have been using a pair of Beatx bluetooth headphones and have encountered an issue when using them on my laptop running Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillyP1, Sep 20, 2018.

1. BillyP1 Win User

Beatx Bluetooth Headphones - No Sound Output on Headset Mode (Hands Free)

Hi everyone,

I have been using a pair of Beatx bluetooth headphones and have encountered an issue when using them on my laptop running Windows 10.

The sound output works just fine when the Headphones playback device is selected, but when I try to select Headset (Hands Free) so that I can use the mic for applications such as Skype I stop hearing any sound whatsoever. I have verified that the mic works perfectly fine.

The headphones also work perfectly fine on my mobile phone.

I performed the following troubleshooting steps:

Updated all relevant drivers (Bluetooth, Realtek Audio, etc).

Uninstalled and reinstalled drivers.

Unpaired, and repaired the bluetooth device.

Changed default device settings in both Windows sound options (under playback devices) and in relevant applications (such as Skype).

Nothing I have attempted has had any impact. I'm beginning to suspect there is a compatibility issue with this particular set of bluetooth headphones.

Does anyone know of any potential fix?

Thanks a bunch.

:)

BillyP1, Sep 20, 2018
  2. aikimich Win User

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Sep 20, 2018
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 20, 2018
  4. tsur1 Win User

Bluetooth headphones connect but headset portion does not

I have the exact same problem with my Bluebuds X

Beatx Bluetooth Headphones - No Sound Output on Headset Mode (Hands Free) [​IMG]

I have tried to manually add a driver through windows driver update (you can choose a driver device from the list)
    but i'm not sure which one is compatible and had no luck getting the headset portion to work... *Sad

Beatx Bluetooth Headphones - No Sound Output on Headset Mode (Hands Free) [​IMG]

Please let me know if you have found a solution!

Thanks!

tsur1, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Beatx Bluetooth Headphones - No Sound Output on Headset Mode (Hands Free) - Similar Threads - Beatx Bluetooth Headphones

2. Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.: I currently have the Sony WH-1000XM4 bluetooth headset. And when opening some games it chooses to use the Hands-Free communication. This squashes the sound quality.Is there a way to permanently disable this? Ive tried to uninstall the hands-free in device manager but whenever...
  3. Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.: I currently have the Sony WH-1000XM4 bluetooth headset. And when opening some games it chooses to use the Hands-Free communication. This squashes the sound quality.Is there a way to permanently disable this? Ive tried to uninstall the hands-free in device manager but whenever...
  4. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  5. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  6. all Bluetooth headphones connecting as a 'hands free headset' instead of stereo speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all Bluetooth headphones connecting as a 'hands free headset' instead of stereo speakers: normally when you pair and connect a bluetooth earphone/headphone to a windows 10 pc it it will say "connected, voice, music" on the bluetooth and other devices menu right under the device name, but for some reason on my fresh install of windows on my desktop PC, whenever i...
  7. Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound

Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound: Hi, I have a P47 Headset that I connect to my PC with a Bluetooth 5 Adapter. Upon pairing, the headset Stereo mode works wonderfully but the Hands-free version wont. When I try to make the hands-free as default audio device it sounds distorted/Buzzing. I tried using the...
  8. Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output

Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output: Hello guys, I have faced this problem of Bluetooth headset hands-free AG audio doesn't have an output, it has an input device, but no output, I tried restarting, reinstalling the sound driver, I even tried drivers sign verify, and cmd health check and health scan, nothing...
  9. Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound: I have a Bluetooth 5.0 sony headset which I use with both a laptop and a phone. When I switch from the phone to the laptop it connects fine but it displays Connected (voice) instead of Connected (voice, music) and the sound has terrible quality, no stereo sound. The Windows...
  10. Bose Headphones , No hands free mode?

Bose Headphones , No hands free mode?: I have a pair of Bose AE2 Soundlink Bluetooth headphones and I want to use them for using the discord app while playing games. I am aware I need to switch to hands-free mode to do this, however, in the settings, I am not getting the option to switch to hands-free...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plantronics headphone no sound

2. plantronics headset no phone is connected

3. plantronics headset no sound

4. plantronics headset - no phone is connected,
  5. rig 800 headset laptop windows 19 connect