Windows 10: Beautiful Styles for Microsoft Word

Discus and support Beautiful Styles for Microsoft Word in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that offered downloads of beautiful Microsoft Word styles like headers, subtle emphasis, intense... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by CerebralFreeze, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Beautiful Styles for Microsoft Word

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that offered downloads of beautiful Microsoft Word styles like headers, subtle emphasis, intense emphasis, strong, etc. I've personally made a couple by myself but they look pretty piss poor. I was wondering if there were any place to get professionally designed styles. The ones you see in brochures and say wow, that's looks really pretty.

If you wants my styles, I can post my styles that I have made but I doubt you'll think highly of them.

Thanks!

:)

CerebralFreeze, Jun 12, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Steven Win User
    Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, Jun 12, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Beautiful Styles for Microsoft Word

microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Beautiful Styles for Microsoft Word

1. Beautiful Styles for Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - Beautiful Styles Microsoft

2. Aero is beautiful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero is beautiful: I loved Aero! it was Comforting. Windows 10 UI is like a trip through the backrooms where everything is the same madness of Mono-Yellow over & over again. Windows 10 is very uncustomizable & I think it should be just as customizable as Minecraft. Windows 10 feels like it...
  3. beautiful just look for them to see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    beautiful just look for them to see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ang3LGamer444yt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kz7zac/beautiful_just_look_for_them_to_see/
  4. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word: Hi there, I can't seem to open ANY of my Word docs. Yet I have no problem with others like PDF etc. Why? What can I do, please? Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/4f4887c8-f369-480c-8355-5a7fe7bfb7aa
  5. How to change the style in word default?

How to change the style in word default?: How do I change the style default in word ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-style-in-word-default/fd60c392-c52d-423a-9bc4-c84e66d58bec
  6. The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.: For those who don't use it, the Alarm app in Windows 10 has some really awesome alert sounds. I've repurposed some of them for notifications and the like. You probably want to use an app like Audacity to trim ones that are longer, but in my opinion it's worth it. Gives a...
  7. New style in Word as standard

New style in Word as standard: Can I have a new style in word as standard for all employees when opening Word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-style-in-word-as-standard/307a1095-b92c-4840-a0f9-e42f25d22f54
  8. Cannot change Word 2007 style

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change Word 2007 style: When I open a template that has my heading and footer, and save it as a document, I cannot change style from Strong to Normal, I click Normal, nothing happens, Strong keeps highlighted. Template and document act the same way. Thanks, Luis. 27252
  9. Where's my beautiful desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my beautiful desktop?: Hi, hoping you can help *Smile My desktop is now just apps. I can't see my usual desktop with the files etc, is there a way to fix this? THANKS (I have a pic of what it looks like but I'm not sure how to post it.) 65923
  10. Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering a more beautiful OneDrive: It’s been an exciting – and busy – few months here on the OneDrive Team. We’ve been rolling out lots of important design updates to folks using our Android, Windows Phone, and iOS apps. The first major design update came earlier this year on the Windows Phone app. And if...