Windows 10: Become an admin

Discus and support Become an admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally made the admin on my windows 10 machine a standard person, but I forgot to make myself the admin, so there is no admin on my machine!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carter Jones, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Become an admin

I accidentally made the admin on my windows 10 machine a standard person, but I forgot to make myself the admin, so there is no admin on my machine! Can somebody help me?

:)

Carter Jones, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Bree, Jun 7, 2020
  4. djmcnz Win User

Become an admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I assume you don't have 'exit' anywhere in your batch file?

Rather than playing with 'pause' - if you want to see the output...

1. Open a command window as admin
    2. Run the batch file manually
    3. Command window will not close unless the 'exit' command is issued
    4. Read output
    That's the first step I'd take to diagnose. Then run every line in your batch file manually, one-by-one, in your admin command window (copy and paste from the actual batch file, don't retype the commands).

You'll soon find your problem.

djmcnz, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Become an admin

1. Become an admin - Similar Threads - Become admin

2. Take back control. Become super user admin with control of gp and uac.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Take back control. Become super user admin with control of gp and uac.: I’ve been hacked now my devices are infected with malware. It’s a key logger rat and it’s taking all my personal data, all my emails basically taken control of everything. It has all uac permissions and group policy in its favour. I tried to net user myself in but was denied,...
  3. Take back control. Become super user admin with control of gp and uac.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Take back control. Become super user admin with control of gp and uac.: I’ve been hacked now my devices are infected with malware. It’s a key logger rat and it’s taking all my personal data, all my emails basically taken control of everything. It has all uac permissions and group policy in its favour. I tried to net user myself in but was denied,...
  4. Is there a Way to Become Higher than Admin, a "Super Admin" in Windows to Go Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Way to Become Higher than Admin, a "Super Admin" in Windows to Go Windows 11?: Hello Windows friends.Although I've run the .exe as admin and athough I am the admin, I'm still denied by some partitions and some internal drives when I use Windows to Go, even though the partitions are mounted as volumes already.The screenshot says go to Security Tab but...
  5. Is there a Way to Become Higher than Admin, a "Super Admin" in Windows to Go Windows 11?

Is there a Way to Become Higher than Admin, a "Super Admin" in Windows to Go Windows 11?: Hello Windows friends.Although I've run the .exe as admin and athough I am the admin, I'm still denied by some partitions and some internal drives when I use Windows to Go, even though the partitions are mounted as volumes already.The screenshot says go to Security Tab but...
  6. How can I become the admin with my school account if when I log in, it said that the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I become the admin with my school account if when I log in, it said that the...: I need to be able to be the admin with my school email to be able to add, add ins into my excel files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-become-the-admin-with-my-school-account/ca557d39-ccea-455e-970d-ea9d1284e414
  7. How can I become the admin with my school account if when I log in, it said that the...

How can I become the admin with my school account if when I log in, it said that the...: I need to be able to be the admin with my school email to be able to add, add ins into my excel files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-become-the-admin-with-my-school-account/ca557d39-ccea-455e-970d-ea9d1284e414
  8. I am not an admin on my computer and I cannot become/add an admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not an admin on my computer and I cannot become/add an admin account.: I am on a Dell laptop on windows 11. I can't become or make an admin account. Every time I try nothing works because I need to have an admin account. I cannot add an admin account or become an admin account because of this.I have tried to follow guides online and even gone...
  9. I am not an admin on my computer and I cannot become/add an admin account.

I am not an admin on my computer and I cannot become/add an admin account.: I am on a Dell laptop on windows 11. I can't become or make an admin account. Every time I try nothing works because I need to have an admin account. I cannot add an admin account or become an admin account because of this.I have tried to follow guides online and even gone...
  10. Is there any way to filter admin user group to not become primary users for a PC in Intune?

Is there any way to filter admin user group to not become primary users for a PC in Intune?: Hi,We have an SCCM + Intune Co-management in place for our Windows workstations.We have some legacy steps in our workstation delivery process , which require our helpdesk team to logon to these computers for installing few components before handing them to our end users.Now...