Windows 10: Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

Discus and support Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem Bedrock But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RebomiYT, Dec 29, 2018.

1. RebomiYT Win User

Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

:)

RebomiYT, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Allen305 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 (Bedrock) Edition desktop icon dissapears. Where is the Minecraft icon file?

I dragged the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition icon from the Start Menu to the desktop, so I had a shortcut to the Minecraft Windows 10 (Bedrock) Edition. The icon will appear on the shortcut for a while, but then it magically disappears. This issue started
    after the Fall Creators Update, v1709. Where is the exe or icon file for Minecraft Windows 10 edition? The Target field in the shortcut is grayed out, and it will not let you copy it.

Allen305, Dec 29, 2018
  3. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Wilfred mac that is not helpful.

minecraft has two main versions bedrock and java.

they are VERY different and those steps only apply to the java edition.

I personally would also like to know how to load backups for bedrock as well.

TheMinecrafter720, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

1. Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bedrock Minecraft

2. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: My NVidia control panel says that my gpu is running DirectX Version 11.0 but when I open Minecraft bedrock edition it says "Your version may soon not connect to multiplayer" so I click More Info and on the Minecraft website it says "To ensure that we can devote our...
  4. i can't re-download minecraft bedrock edition?!?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't re-download minecraft bedrock edition?!?!: i got a new laptop but i can't download minecraft. Even when i go to my library i can't find it, and if i go to the game it self i still can't find it. if anyone is willing to help plz help...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?: Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they can't log in with XBOX. Does anyone know how I can still play with them now? Thanks in advance. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay...
  6. MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Codes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Codes?: Today RTX was released for the MineCraft Windows 10 (BedRock) Edition. And for those who own the Java Edition it is said that there are free codes. But whenever I want to request mine, they say there is none left and I have to wait. However, I wait already 2 days... Are...
  7. Is it possible to hack on iOS with the Bedrock Edition in Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to hack on iOS with the Bedrock Edition in Minecraft?: I don't use it, of course, because I run my own server, and hackers would never wish for it. I'm just trying it from ♂‍. Kann man bei der Bedrock Edition in Minecraft auf iOS hacken?
  8. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: I have seen a lot of posts about people not being able to find their redemption code and I have not been able to find mine as well. I purchased it in 2016 so I know that should not be a problem. Any help finding where this code would be? [ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free: Greetings! I bought minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free cause I had already owned it on xbox, but I had to wipe my laptops data cause I got a virus at some point, now I cant get minecraft for free....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock Edition Corrupt DB Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock Edition Corrupt DB Files: My Minecraft World is creating corrupt files in the DB Folder of the Minecraft World Folder, i want to transfer the world to my other device as i have done several times already, there is a normal file but then the rest of the files are,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock download windows 10

2. minecraft download bedrock windows 10

3. minecraft bedrock edition download windows 10

4. minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 download,
  5. how to fix minecraft bedrock windows 10 stroage,
  6. how to download minecraft bedrock on windows 10,
  7. windows 10 minecraft bedrock,
  8. download minecraft bedrock windows 10,
  9. how to get bedrock on windows ten,
  10. how to play bedrock on windows 10,
  11. techerpacks for minecraft bed rock and windows ten,