Windows 10: Bedrock version Minecraft Realms Export fails to import

Discus and support Bedrock version Minecraft Realms Export fails to import in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am running into a problem where I download my realm and attempt to export it from the local file it creates a 0kb .mcworld file. I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a2hawks, Apr 3, 2021.

1. a2hawks Win User

Bedrock version Minecraft Realms Export fails to import

So I am running into a problem where I download my realm and attempt to export it from the local file it creates a 0kb .mcworld file.

I found somewhere that references that if you zip the file and rename it from.zip to .mcworld you should be able to import it.

When I attempt to import it from the .zip file, it says level import failed.

I want to stop paying for the realm, but I would like to have a copy of it since my kids and I build a lot of stuff in it when they were younger. Now I feel like it is being held hostage for the monthly fee to keep it around. I totally feel extorted.

On top of this, I have read that if you attempt to move the files to another computer, they don't work.

Is there ANY way to get the realm exported so I can save it? Or am I just going to have to delete it so I don't have to perpetually pay the realm price forever?

:)

a2hawks, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Glyph303 Win User

Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now.

I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you are not a member of any realms yet..... I have no
    problem in joining my friends world, but really wanted to join this realm.. Pls help

P.S. Im active on discord so pls ping me at #9196

Thx in advance!!

Glyph303, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Suman_B, Apr 3, 2021
  4. nnicoo62 Win User

Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft Bedrock?

Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC.

nnicoo62, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Bedrock version Minecraft Realms Export fails to import - Similar Threads - Bedrock version Minecraft

2. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund: When I was logging into Minecraft just now, I was greeted with a fullscreen that informed me that my subscription for Realm Plus had expired and that I needed to pay to get my realm back. I just clicked ok to pay and went through with it. When that was done I logged into...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms: So I made a realm, it had been up for about 3 months, and i took it down 2 months ago, because my realms subscription expired. I downloaded the realm, many times, and there were now many copies of the realm in world form. I can join these, but my friends can't. I send them...
  4. Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10: Hi, I was trying to accept a Realms invite from a friend. However, it said I was unable to play on Realms because of the way my account was set up. My problem? I can't find *any* of the settings needed to fix this. None at all. Nothing in my PC's settings, nothing found on...
  5. Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition: I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't charged. I was. An $8...
  6. Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock: Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now. I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you...
  7. Minecraft bedrock realms not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms not showing up: ive bought a realm and my friends play on it regularly and suddenly after starting the game while my friends are playing the realm the realm area would be blank and after a while it would say unable to connect to realm. ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my...
  8. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: SO im trying to get minecraft realms on windows 10 right and im on Pc btw it wont let me get it it says i need to change my privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings i go to there and it brings me to a page that doesnt help at all...
  9. MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm: I used the 30 day trial of Realms, and we're really enjoying it, so I'd like to start a subscription. Here's what happens: I click on "renew realm", then "30 days", then "Renew for $7.99". I get a popup saying "Purchase in Progress", etc. Then a Microsoft window comes...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...