Windows 10: Beelink BT3 Pro - WinPE media creation and installation

Discus and support Beelink BT3 Pro - WinPE media creation and installation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I screwed up my beelink BT3 Pro windows and I tried to reinstall a normal windows 10 but that doesnt work. Now Im stuck with trying to find a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tittu, May 11, 2021.

1. Tittu Win User

Beelink BT3 Pro - WinPE media creation and installation

Hi, I screwed up my beelink BT3 Pro windows and I tried to reinstall a normal windows 10 but that doesnt work. Now Im stuck with trying to find a way to create a boot disk to reinstall windows perinatal 10. Can someone please guide me as to how I can get this done? Many thanks in advance

:)

Tittu, May 11, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

Right click desktop > New > Folder...... new folder does not appear.

I am using a Beelink BT3-Pro, 4GB Ram, 64GB Rom.
    Win 10 Home ver 1809 build 17763.195

As the title says, I am unable to get a new folder on my desktop. Nothing happens.
    Suggestions ?
    Thank you.

davidhk, May 11, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. Beelink BT3 Pro - WinPE media creation and installation

creation of windows 10 media

Hi Jithesh,

You might face this issue if the downloaded setup file is corrupted.

• Did you try to download the setup again?
    • Did you try to upgrade through Windows Update?

First, I would suggest you to try updating through Windows Update and check if you are able to upgrade to Windows 10. If you are unable to upgrade through Windows Update, then I would suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO again and save it locally
    on the desktop and then try to run the upgrade.

Media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Beelink BT3 Pro - WinPE media creation and installation

1. Beelink BT3 Pro - WinPE media creation and installation - Similar Threads - Beelink BT3 Pro

2. Media Creation Tool Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing: I downloaded Media Creation Tool to a 32 bit Windows 7 Professional OS the laptop is capable of being 64 bit. When I tried to install program, I got an error code: 0x80072F8F-0x20000. I have another laptop that cam with Windows 10, so I need to make a bootable USB because my...
  3. Media Creation Tool Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing: I downloaded Media Creation Tool to a 32 bit Windows 7 Professional OS the laptop is capable of being 64 bit. When I tried to install program, I got an error code: 0x80072F8F-0x20000. I have another laptop that cam with Windows 10, so I need to make a bootable USB because my...
  4. Beelink BT3 Pro - WinPE media creation and installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beelink BT3 Pro - WinPE media creation and installation: Hi, I screwed up my beelink BT3 Pro windows and I tried to reinstall a normal windows 10 but that doesnt work. Now Im stuck with trying to find a way to create a boot disk to reinstall windows perinatal 10. Can someone please guide me as to how I can get this done? Many...
  5. Create Windows 10 installation media from WinPE media

Create Windows 10 installation media from WinPE media: I am currently running Linux on an older non-UEFI system, which recently had Windows 10 installed on it. Originally the PC had Windows 7 installed and was upgraded to 10. I am hoping to bypass the steps of recovering Windows 7 and upgrading, and instead install Windows 10...
  6. Media Creation

Media Creation: Hi, I would like to find out if is it safe to create a media installation disc such as USB installation due to issues with windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation/846b62ed-0129-4304-8229-833d502a109f
  7. Media creation tool not installing windows

Media creation tool not installing windows: Hello, I’ve tried to install windows 10 to my computer on a m.2 ssd drive. I had windows on a slow hard drive but deleted it with the tool whilst installing. The problem during the install is quite odd. After selecting the drive for the install and creating partitions...
  8. Media Creation tool won't install

Media Creation tool won't install: I have been experiencing an issue while trying to install the media creation tool for some time now. Each time I attempt at installing it, it gives me an error saying that they are unsure of what the issue is, and gives me a code 0x80200013 - 0x90019. There are a couple...
  9. Media Creation Tool installation media query

Media Creation Tool installation media query: Hi all, When Microsoft release a new Windows 10 version, A few days after release I always go to the Microsoft website, download the ISO and create a bootable USB flash drive and store it safely in case I need it for a clean install in the future. I did that with version 1903...
  10. Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool

Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool: so in the media creation tool i dont have Windows 10 pro i only have Windows 10 , Windows 10 home and single use , Windows 10 N . 76930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Beelink BT3 Pro problem