Windows 10: Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year.

Discus and support Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Don't know why. I attached my info. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nes17, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Nes17 Win User

Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year.

Don't know why. I attached my info.

Nes17, Aug 20, 2018

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 20, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 20, 2018
  4. xkm1948 Win User

List your Spec and a one year update plan

As the title suggests. List out your main rig's spec and then illustrate out what you plan to upgrade within the next 12 months. I am talking REAL planned upgrades, not day dreaming of filling up your machine with 4 TitanXp and etc.

xkm1948, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year. - Similar Threads - Been BSODing five

2. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: I've been trying to get my Xbox app on PC to work for the longest time and have tried so many solutions but nothing has worked. I started another thread almost three months ago and the last message I received from anyone was on the 27th November. I've been chasing and chasing...
  3. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  4. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  5. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times over the last month: My pc has BSOD multiple times over the last month each with a different error code. I dont know if its a ram issue or something more serious. Along with BSOD my games and sometimes other programs crash to desktoplast few things in the "mini dump" folder dont know which is...
  6. BSOD multiple times over the last month

BSOD multiple times over the last month: My pc has BSOD multiple times over the last month each with a different error code. I dont know if its a ram issue or something more serious. Along with BSOD my games and sometimes other programs crash to desktoplast few things in the "mini dump" folder dont know which is...
  7. It has been five years is this question ever going to be answered?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It has been five years is this question ever going to be answered?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-all-moved-to-main-monitor-after/42396920-908c-486f-800b-ff4035337b35 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-has-been-five-years-is-this-question-ever-going/85a173a7-bbb5-4b45-9dea-cda026d1c9d9
  8. It has been five years is this question ever going to be answered?

It has been five years is this question ever going to be answered?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-all-moved-to-main-monitor-after/42396920-908c-486f-800b-ff4035337b35 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-has-been-five-years-is-this-question-ever-going/85a173a7-bbb5-4b45-9dea-cda026d1c9d9
  9. It has been five years is this question ever going to be answered?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.: Had this problem for over a year, don't know what's causing it. 116283