Windows 10: Been crashing for the last few days

Discus and support Been crashing for the last few days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I've been crashing a bunch for the last few days, starting on the 13th. I believe it started with an update I did right before I updated to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [FMan], Oct 16, 2020.

1. [FMan] Win User

Been crashing for the last few days

Hi there,

I've been crashing a bunch for the last few days, starting on the 13th. I believe it started with an update I did right before I updated to the feature update version 2004, or maybe with the update to 2004 itself. I actually crashed 4 times in one day, then 2 the next, and posted about it here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/6-blue-screen-crashes-out-of-nowhere-4-yesterday-2/9253e806-24e7-42d6-ad50-260fc946bc37

I updated my bios as was suggested, but I'm still experiencing blue screen crashes, though not as many as on the first day. In addition to the blue screens, Firefox/tabs within Firefox has been crashing a lot as well. I know it's a different product/company but I figured it might be relevant since these are all new behaviours that didn't happen before. As was suggested in the previous post, it seems to be a memory issue? One of the BSODs also gave an error about memory but I didn't catch it.

Here is a zip of the DMP files and system info / specs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuCUWp0QP4acgh_kwTJAD1_1OH3V?e=hBCoaC

:)

[FMan], Oct 16, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 16, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

1. Been crashing for the last few days - Similar Threads - Been crashing last

2. How do i fix the black screen/crash thats been happening the last few days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the black screen/crash thats been happening the last few days?: DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_cw5n1h2txyewy\TextInputHost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: MoAppCrashPackage Full Name: MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_1000.22684.1000.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewyApplication Name:...
  3. How do i fix the black screen/crash thats been happening the last few days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the black screen/crash thats been happening the last few days?: DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_cw5n1h2txyewy\TextInputHost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: MoAppCrashPackage Full Name: MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_1000.22684.1000.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewyApplication Name:...
  4. Mutliple BSOD over the last few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutliple BSOD over the last few days: After checking the event viewer after a BSOD I see this error that I posted below not sure what it means exactly can anyone help? Using Windows 10 The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 (0x0000000000000083, 0x0000000018118000,...
  5. Auto sleep not working in last few days

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto sleep not working in last few days: There is something stopping Windows auto-sleeping for me in the last few days. The screen goes blank, but then something brings it back to life before my PC sleeps. I've looked at powercfg -requests - lastwake etc. but can't see anything. It's not USB controllers either...
  6. ebay's been acting weird the last few days?

ebay's been acting weird the last few days?: Since a few days the ebay page looks like the screenshot shows. [ATTACH] I use win10 and firefox and have not changed anything in the settings. This is also only the case on ebay. Unfortunately, I can't even find a field where I could log in. Do others have...
  7. Slow Copy/Cut last few days

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow Copy/Cut last few days: Copy/Cut/Paste has become very slow past few days 523 mb taking over an hour,currently stuck at 25% for past 30 mins. Small files get to 90% after quite a while,then sticks indefinaatejy, Urgent hep needed please Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1903, 18362.1016) 163642
  8. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  9. BSOD over the last few days

BSOD over the last few days: I've noticed that over the last few days my machine has been crashing randomly. This machine is fairly static, software is very rarely added. It's mainly just Windows Updates. Any idea where to start?...
  10. PC keep crashing the last few days BSOD (help)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep crashing the last few days BSOD (help): I recently upgraded my computer due to the fact that my old motherboard died, and I have been trying to play some games on it, but occasionally I will get the BSOD in certain games. My specs are- motherboard- asus rog z370f gaming ram- 32 gb 3000 mHz(4x8) ddr4 patriot...