Windows 10: Been dealing with near constant different BSODs

Discus and support Been dealing with near constant different BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently brought this PC this month and have been experiencing a few different BSODs some on startup, some after normal use, and one even in safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bey999, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Bey999 Win User

Been dealing with near constant different BSODs

I recently brought this PC this month and have been experiencing a few different BSODs some on startup, some after normal use, and one even in safe mode while trying to troubleshoot the issue myself. After a while, they became so frequent I reinstalled my windows installation and after a solid day of use, I got 3 more BSODs. So at this point, I feel I'm over my head trying to solve the problem myself I hope I can find at least some insight into the issue.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArBytC5Uz5WR4xURk2SlruB3lfI5

I included some text files I had before the reinstall just to show the variety of BSOD errors I was getting along with the current minidumps.

:)

Bey999, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Mar 31, 2019
  3. bkconn Win User
    Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Been dealing with near constant different BSODs [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

bkconn, Mar 31, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

bkconn, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Been dealing with near constant different BSODs - Similar Threads - Been dealing near

2. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!: My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram...
  3. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!: My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram...
  4. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different BSOD: I just Re installed win10 to a new SSD and now i can barely do anything for longer than 20 min without constant BSOD messages. I have tried every trouble shooting technique ue i could google and i just want my pc to go back to normal. What can i do...
  5. Constant different BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant different BSOD: I just Re installed win10 to a new SSD and now i can barely do anything for longer than 20 min without constant BSOD messages. I have tried every trouble shooting technique ue i could google and i just want my pc to go back to normal. What can i do...
  6. Constant different BSOD

7. Different BSODs Constantly.

Different BSODs Constantly.: Hello there, lately I've been trying to boot up a newly built PC. It has booted correctly and functioned properly for periods of time, but it keeps getting BSODs, and now almost constantly. I first installed windows and got all my drivers set. It worked well and I thought it...
  8. Getting near constant BSOD in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting near constant BSOD in Windows 10.: Hoping someone can help. Ive started getting BSOD after a recent update. Ive tried going back, I have tried removing the GPU, RAM, etc.. Nothing matters. I un-installed drivers and re-installed drivers hoping that would fix it. So far, nothing has worked and now I get a...
  9. Been experiencing multiple near constant BSODs

Been experiencing multiple near constant BSODs: I recently purchased this PC a little over a month ago and after a few days, I started experiencing BSODs nearly at the same rate my previous PC which was around a year old before I swapped it out. I then reinstalled windows to see if maybe that would fix the issues but a...
  10. Near daily BSOD's for different reasons

Near daily BSOD's for different reasons: For several weeks now, approximately every 2 or 3 days, Windows 10 BSOD's within about the first 5 minutes of the first use of the morning. The reasons given are different every time. I never need to do anything to fix whatever crashed. The reboot always takes care of that....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constatn different bsods

2. differetn bsods constantly