Windows 10: Been getting a BSOD because of hal.dll

Discus and support Been getting a BSOD because of hal.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So recently I've been getting a lot of crashes and what not because of "DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS" and I would like some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EF_Snail, Jun 26, 2019.

1. EF_Snail Win User

Been getting a BSOD because of hal.dll

So recently I've been getting a lot of crashes and what not because of "DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS" and I would like some help. Here are somethings to help you guys help me out!

.TXT File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkigrwc8y5j2er1/hal.dll_EF_SNAIL_helprequest.txt?dl=0

==================================================

Dump File: 062419-26828-01.dmp

Crash Time: 6/24/2019 5:26:49 PM

Bug Check String: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS

Bug Check Code: 0x000000ce

Parameter 1: fffff805`556fae20

Parameter 2: 00000000`00000010

Parameter 3: fffff805`556fae20

Parameter 4: 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver : hal.dll

Caused By Address : hal.dll+1b95

File Description:

Product Name:

Company:

File Version:

Processor: x64

Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+1bc8a0

Stack Address 1:

Stack Address 2:

Stack Address 3:

Computer Name:

Full Path: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\062419-26828-01.dmp

Processors Count: 8

Major Version: 15

Minor Version: 18362

Dump File Size: 644,540

Dump File Time: 6/24/2019 5:38:31 PM

==================================================

:)

EF_Snail, Jun 26, 2019
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Jun 26, 2019
  3. TSX420J Win User
    HAL DLLs error on XP

I finally put my computer together And ran into problems. First problem was once I installed windows XP I could not get my PC to run through VGA so I connected it though S-video. Now window starts up and works fine. Next I installed the GPU drivers and set the res to 1080p, and restarted using the VGA output. Everything worked fine. Next I installed the MB drivers, restarted and could not get windows to run. I tried to install windows again and now I get a software error saying Something about HAL DLLs. I am a noob, a very fustrated noob. Please help me. Thanks in advance. *Respect :respect:

I went on yahoo and did a seach but only got info for NT.

TSX420J, Jun 26, 2019
  4. TSX420J Win User

HAL DLLs error on XP

Sorry for my noobness but I didnt really understand completely what HAL is ,but
    to cut to the chase, is it a harware or sofware problem I am having?

What I understood is that HAL helps my computer comunicate with the other components.

TSX420J, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Been getting a BSOD because of hal.dll - Similar Threads - Been getting BSOD

2. I keep getting BSOD because of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD because of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Good day, Ive upgraded to windows 11 but i keep getting random BSODS one of them are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION , KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and IRQS_NOT_LESS_EQUAL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I Have updated my Drivers, ran memory test tools, did a system update...
  3. Recently been getting weird BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently been getting weird BSOD's: Any ideas what could be wrong? Where can I get the memory dump file analyzed? I suspect Microsoft Teams being at fault, I always see this after the crash on event viewer:Thanks for the time!...
  4. Been getting these BSODs

Been getting these BSODs: I've been experiencing lots of BSODs lately since I switched to Windows 10. In fact at one point the Windows just gave up and I had to reinstall it yesterday. Unfortunately the problem still persists as I just got another round of BSODs. My specs are: OS: Windows 10 Pro...
  5. Been getting some BSOD lately

Been getting some BSOD lately: Hi, Not sure what went wrong with my PC lately, been getting various BSOD. The only error code that I can remember for now is, stop code internal power error Thanks in advance for any advise or help. 166017
  6. HAL INITIALAZATION FAILED

HAL INITIALAZATION FAILED: this is the stop code I got what does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hal-initialazation-failed/39460b6a-cc03-470d-98d3-a197a1a13a51
  7. The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing: hi, "The program can't start because msvcr120.dlland vcruntime140.dll is missing from my computer" after installation/run of Wampserver 64bit. I require wampserver to run with sqlyog community 64bit. I've tried re-installing the wampserver - failed attempts. My windows is up...
  8. Windows=HAL ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows=HAL ?: I hope someone can help as Microsoft techs have been unsuccessful at solving this problem. It appears that Windows 10 (in my case) is protecting itself from being updated along with refusing to allow printers (that's plural) to be used. The problem started around 3 months...
  9. Been getting a decent amount of BSOD

Been getting a decent amount of BSOD: Over the past couple of months I have gotten some BSOD. I ended up reformatting my computer to see if that helped but unfortunately it continued. I have no clue really what exactly is causing it and don't really know how to read bluescreen viewer. Any help would be great....
  10. HAL 12 Error

in Windows 10 Support
    HAL 12 Error: Can anyone explain a HAL12 error that has a date of 9/28/2183; just started getting this error about 3 days ago when coming out of sleep. Had HAL errors in the past but don't remember how I fixed them since it was many years ago. 87678
Tags: