Windows 10: Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.

Discus and support Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been getting bsod's about once a week sometimes 2x a week ever since I upgraded to win10. I have a feeling it might be due to old equipment starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nocturnal Lunacy, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.

Been getting bsod's about once a week sometimes 2x a week ever since I upgraded to win10. I have a feeling it might be due to old equipment starting to fail as everything is about 2-3yrs old now. But here is the link to the bsod's and speccy output and msinfo on my onedrive. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArHDh1Z0TbFMhVRt9lylNq2zWorn?e=KFmcTc

:)

Nocturnal Lunacy, Nov 21, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 21, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files. :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. Johan45 Win User

Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.

1. Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files. - Similar Threads - Been getting BSOD's

2. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  3. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  4. I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.: I have ran several SFC scans, they detected but couldnt fix all the files, the BSOD usually have stop codes MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or CACHE_MANAGER. In safe mode SFC said it was able to fix the corrupted files, but in normal boot it still detected corruptet files and couldn't fix...
  5. I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.: I have ran several SFC scans, they detected but couldnt fix all the files, the BSOD usually have stop codes MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or CACHE_MANAGER. In safe mode SFC said it was able to fix the corrupted files, but in normal boot it still detected corruptet files and couldn't fix...
  6. I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately: Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to force power down the machine. All drivers and windows updates have been installed but I am still running into the issue....
  8. Been getting some BSOD lately

Been getting some BSOD lately: Hi, Not sure what went wrong with my PC lately, been getting various BSOD. The only error code that I can remember for now is, stop code internal power error Thanks in advance for any advise or help. 166017
  9. Been getting a lot of BSODs lately (only when gaming)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been getting a lot of BSODs lately (only when gaming): So the last couppe of days I have been getting a lot of BSODs but only when gaming. I uace tried everything they said on the internet (run sfc, dism, back to restore point etc) but none of that helped. They are either caused by the ntoskrnl.exe (90% of the time, the...
  10. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...