Windows 10: Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of.

Discus and support Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Around 2 years ago or so I had upgraded to Windows 10 and ever since I have been getting BSOD; multiple stop error codes have shown, i.e.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianMcdermottII, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of.

Around 2 years ago or so I had upgraded to Windows 10 and ever since I have been getting BSOD; multiple stop error codes have shown, i.e. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION plus some more. I have fixed other error codes by replacing some hardware but those ones I have listed specifically keep showing back up. My computer may BSOD once a day, twenty times in one day, or none at all. I have tried every troubleshooting option on the web, I've tried doing full reinstalls of my operating system, drivers, etc. I am completely lost to what else to do and can't pinpoint if or what hardware and or software is causing said issues.

Here's a link to my minidumps just from today. August 21, 2020. all I have at the moment

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDRspPz6plDmnTRQNzwwDFutd96?e=0Vlzbn

I hope I did this correct if not please correct me so I can get it fixed, so I can finally figure out what is going on.

:)

BrianMcdermottII, Aug 22, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of.

1. Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of. - Similar Threads - Been getting BSOD

2. Getting Repeated BSOD's. I've Done Everything I Can Think Of and Can't Find the Solution...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Repeated BSOD's. I've Done Everything I Can Think Of and Can't Find the Solution...: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that has been giving me problems with BSOD's constantly for a few months. I've tried a number of things and I am running out of options. The crashes usually happen when playing or downloading games. but I am not sure if that is the cause or not....
  3. Been getting some BSOD lately

Been getting some BSOD lately: Hi, Not sure what went wrong with my PC lately, been getting various BSOD. The only error code that I can remember for now is, stop code internal power error Thanks in advance for any advise or help. 166017
  4. Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!: Recently my computer began bluescreening at seemingly random times and I can't pin down what might be causing the issue. Here's a list of things I've attempted and had no success either replicating the BSOD or repairing it. -Reimaged my machine -Ran SFC and CHKDSK...
  5. I cannot get my microphone to work despite trying everything I can think of.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot get my microphone to work despite trying everything I can think of.: First let me say, the microphone works on my phone and my chromebook. And the audio works on my desktop computer but the microphone doesnt. I have tried changing the default mic, going into audio settings, changing sound privacy settings, but nothing has made it work. Is...
  6. Touchpad not working. Tried everything I can think of.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working. Tried everything I can think of.: Hi. I have a 2-week old ASUS UX333FN laptop that now has a trackpad that doesn't work. Everything was fine when I first got it, although there were times when the trackpad would stop functioning when my laptop went into sleep mode. I could get the trackpad to start working...
  7. Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try

Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try: I keep getting different BSOD, i have updated all my drivers, i have ran SFC, virus scan, and other tests with no results. the most recent codes that have popped up are Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys accompanied with...
  8. I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!!: I cannot get rid of the Spanish language! I have tried everything I can think of!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-rid-of-the-spanish-language-i-have/b4f2ffa6-cbc1-4e6b-b1b6-9ffad2b59e4b
  9. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Tried everything and still getting BSODs: Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything! Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced) EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya...
  10. My display is all stretched out...I've tried everything I can think of

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My display is all stretched out...I've tried everything I can think of: When I turned on my pc today, the screen is all stretched out looking. I don't believe it's my monitor, because my startup splash screen looks normal. I have windows 10 home on a custom built computer. Here's what I've tried but none have worked: changing the screen...