Windows 10: Been getting this 0x800704cf error saying that i need internet for this when i obviously am...

Discus and support Been getting this 0x800704cf error saying that i need internet for this when i obviously am... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I googled it and did multiple steps but still am having this issue. It's annoying because it is preventing me from logging into my xbox profile and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SauceistheSpice, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Been getting this 0x800704cf error saying that i need internet for this when i obviously am...

I googled it and did multiple steps but still am having this issue. It's annoying because it is preventing me from logging into my xbox profile and playing xbox games on my pc like Gears. Any suggestions would be very helpful

submitted by /u/SauceistheSpice
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SauceistheSpice, Aug 13, 2020

2. error message (0x800704cf) says i do not have an internet connection

error message (0x800704cf) says i do not have an internet connection

miketaylor3, Aug 13, 2020
  3. error message (0x800704cf) says i do not have an internet connection

Hi Steven,

Corruption in the Microsoft Store or a settings misconfiguration can be few of the possible reasons why you're getting this error message.

We suggest following the troubleshooting steps posted by Anju Thekkethil
    on this thread and see if these will do the trick.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Been getting this 0x800704cf error saying that i need internet for this when i obviously am...

error message (0x800704cf) says i do not have an internet connection

Hi Mike,

Error code 0x800704CF can sometimes be caused by an outdated driver or a Windows activation error. For us to provide a resolution suitable in resolving the error code, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• What are you doing when you encounter the error code?
    • Were you updating your computer when the error occurred?
    • Did you check your Internet connection if it's working with other devices?

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps provided in this article to help resolve connection issues.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Been getting this 0x800704cf error saying that i need internet for this when i obviously am...

1. Been getting this 0x800704cf error saying that i need internet for this when i obviously am... - Similar Threads - Been getting 0x800704cf

2. Can’t login. Error says need internet connection, but I am connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login. Error says need internet connection, but I am connected.: Just did latest Windows update on Sunday. Laptop worked fine on Monday. Tried to login on Tuesday and couldn’t. I have Windows 11. I am connected to a high-speed internet. I cannot sign-in and keep getting an error that I need to connect to the internet to login. I have not...
  3. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  4. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  5. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to use any Microsoft applications online e.g. download an app from the Microsoft Store, sign into my Microsoft account on any app, Microsoft Office etc. This occurs all the time, even when I'm connected to the internet. Stems from an issue with network drivers....
  7. You will need the Internet for this: error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You will need the Internet for this: error 0x800704cf: Every time I try to log in to the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I receive this error message, which says "It doesn't seem like you're connected to the Internet. Try again." Although I am completely 100% connected to the Internet and everything else works fine for me. I have...
  8. 0x800704cf error. You will need the internet for this

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    0x800704cf error. You will need the internet for this: [ATTACH] My system is a HP Pavilion Notebook (Model No. Y4F74PA#ACJ) I am using Microsoft Windows 10 (Version 1903- OS Build 18362.207). This error has been there for a while now, whenever I try to sign in to the store, It throws me this error, even though internet is...
  9. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to login to the Microsoft store on Windows 10, I am greeted with this error message, along with it saying "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please try again." Even though I am completely 100% connected to the internet and everything else...
  10. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to login to the Microsoft store on Windows 10, I am greeted with this error message, along with it saying "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please try again." Even though I am completely 100% connected to the internet and everything else...
Tags: