Windows 10: been hacked please help

Discus and support been hacked please help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NicoStegmann, Jun 10, 2019.

1. been hacked please help

All your files are Encrypted!
    For data recovery needs decryptor.
    How to buy decryptor:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 1. Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/ and install it.
    | 2. Open link in TOR browser - http://decrmbgpvh6kvmti.onion/

| 3. Follow the instructions on this page
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note! This link is available via "Tor Browser" only.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Free decryption as guarantee.
    Before paying you can send us 1 file for free decryption.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    alternate address - http://helpinfh6vj47ift.onion/

DO NOT CHANGE DATA BELOW
    ###s6dlsnhtjwbhr### 36 2B 98 88 32 27 55 E7 0D 0D 71 72 C0 9E 00 FA
    D4 9B E4 11 17 28 B5 BC 6C 5B CA 52 7A 9E 7A A6
    2E D6 65 A2 A5 67 53 81 65 8B 04 A0 A9 E4 81 A9
    86 54 7E 96 8E D7 48 D0 74 5A 9F 78 AF 98 21 3F
    4E FC 96 F2 40 3A 7E E0 A2 30 6B BD B4 F3 BB 7C
    06 7A 47 BA 80 56 56 15 37 48 E3 E1 7A 2D 74 E8
    F5 CC 70 E4 59 6A F7 32 0A 35 02 63 2A DB 0B 1D
    14 B2 39 09 27 CB 4F C1 A5 E2 4A B4 FB E4 0D 58
    B7 81 4E 7C F3 2C 92 3D E2 80 B6 E4 86 55 01 FC
    68 81 E4 37 ED C2 DD 80 99 7E 3E BF 20 20 00 89
    D5 BD 1F DF 29 E0 F0 6A 8C 34 59 6C 2D 8C D0 16
    80 94 79 28 AE 28 59 B4 11 46 04 C3 F6 FF 31 71
    A8 CE FF 51 5C 3C 41 68 40 0E 94 A4 E0 CC F1 E8
    8E A8 1E 92 72 0C EE A3 9E B7 98 C0 38 17 A7 64
    3D 08 43 DB 2B 66 25 B3 28 3C 5A 78 42 2D 0A 47
    14 C5 01 9B 47 AD 72 2A 33 D9 E0 6E DF 23 14 06
    ###

:)

NicoStegmann, Jun 10, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 10, 2019
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Jun 10, 2019
  4. been hacked please help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

been hacked please help

1. been hacked please help - Similar Threads - been hacked please

2. Has my account been hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has my account been hacked?: Hello, I deleted all my emails via "delete all" in the junk mail and these all reappeared in my in folder. I then deleted them again and they again reappeared in the In Folder. I think my FB account had been recently hacked and my email address was available there. Is this...
  3. Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!: Please can a mircosoft official coder get on my device and please fix this I am literally out of options and have spent over 24 hours trying to fix the hackers as well as Had to factory reset 3xs due to all devices thru my network... Please help I have no idea what the...
  4. hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!

hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!: Hello all, I am in dire need of assistance, I don't know how it was done originally but for my last 2 phones and 2 computers, the 2nd computer just bought last week and spent 3 hours with Microsoft tech support remote connection to find the source of corruption to...
  5. Windows 10 been hacked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 been hacked: my computer has been totally overtaken, my system and network are empty, everything is been directed not to my hard disc but somewhere else everything is disabled and I cannot even download, administrators right taken can I save this laptop in any way....please help...
  6. Have I been hacked?

Have I been hacked?: I restarted my PC and then my lockscreen changed. My windows button no longer works and now there is a new user on my PC. It is defaultuser1 (22). They are using 101.3MB of memory. I can't delete them, either. I can delete myself, but not them. They are a local admin. What...
  7. Outlook.com hacked/sending spam help required please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook.com hacked/sending spam help required please: My Outlook was hacked and the hacker sent e-mails out to like almost everyone I have ever sent an e-mail to in the past. It actually went into previous emails I had received and replied so it looked like I was just replying to an earlier e-mail someone had sent. I now can...
  8. Has Microsoft/Edge been hacked?

Has Microsoft/Edge been hacked?: While using Microsoft Edge the MSN home page refreshes and a new page automatically opens up. This has happened a number of times and I'm not sure if all of the links are the same but I have copied and pasted the latest one here:...
  9. please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]: He's watching everything I do... I feel like a victim. I am a 33 year old housewife. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/please-help-my-android-phone-and-computer-have/ff95043c-2148-4b12-91ce-34ba87a5901a
  10. Not sure if I have been hacked or issue on side of Microsoft. Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Not sure if I have been hacked or issue on side of Microsoft. Help!: Hello Everyone, I need to be pointed into the right direction on what to do. I am not sure if my Microsoft account got hacked or it is on the side of microsoft etc. that is causing my issues. For some reason, I am having problems signing into my account via windows 10 and...