Windows 10: Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

Discus and support Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EvanCruzIT, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to force power down the machine. All drivers and windows updates have been installed but I am still running into the issue. BlueScreenView shows me ntoskrnl.exe as the failing driver. I have attached the Memory Dump compressed file if anyone could potentially help me figure out what is causing all the hullabaloo. Thank you!Memory Dump

:)

EvanCruzIT, Oct 4, 2021
  2. BrainTech8504, Oct 4, 2021
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Oct 4, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

1. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately - Similar Threads - Been having lot

2. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  3. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  4. Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately: For some reason I've been getting the stop code "Video_Memory_Management_Internal" a lot, and for some reason now my laptop can't run 144hz because whenever I change refresh rate the screen changes to black or there's a lot of flickering. I've searched for every solution...
  5. Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately: For some reason I've been getting the stop code "Video_Memory_Management_Internal" a lot, and for some reason now my laptop can't run 144hz because whenever I change refresh rate the screen changes to black or there's a lot of flickering. I've searched for every solution...
  6. Been having a lot of BSOD lately, searched online and heard about Defragging. Never...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having a lot of BSOD lately, searched online and heard about Defragging. Never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sagunmdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb276z/been_having_a_lot_of_bsod_lately_searched_online/
  7. Been having some weird issues lately

Been having some weird issues lately: The first thing I noticed yesterday was that my search bar in windows was not working anymore. If I click to begin typing in it, the start menu flashes open and closed really quickly. If I hit the windows button, the start menu opens fine and I can interact with it no problem...
  8. Been getting a lot of BSODs lately (only when gaming)

Been getting a lot of BSODs lately (only when gaming): So the last couppe of days I have been getting a lot of BSODs but only when gaming. I uace tried everything they said on the internet (run sfc, dism, back to restore point etc) but none of that helped. They are either caused by the ntoskrnl.exe (90% of the time, the...
  9. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...
  10. I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY: Intermittent CONETVITY when I ran the trouble shooter the message said the IP configuration Ip sec negotiation that the setting are not right and the fire wall is blocking and this is on sites I use every day witch did not happen before and I also have been getting the blue...