Windows 10: Been having bluescreens for months

Discus and support Been having bluescreens for months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It started happening about 6 months ago. Between then and now i have replaced multiple parts that seemed to fix the problem for a while. Like MOBO,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marcot45764527, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Been having bluescreens for months

It started happening about 6 months ago. Between then and now i have replaced multiple parts that seemed to fix the problem for a while.

Like MOBO, Ram

5 weeks ago i reinstalled windows because i kept getting bluescreens every 20 seconds, safe mode was fine.

Now it's back got 2 bluescreens already.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al1cTnQ_g82sg2NTYiJvJlT6hWq2?e=f153Sb

https://mega.nz/folder/vNd0QIzb#yoYC5jQ9B1HI4rY-RwczEw

Never used one drive so here is a mega and one drive link.

Specs :

Case:Aggressor C70
    Motherboard:GIGABYTE Z270
    CPU:Intel Core i9-9900KF OVERCLOCKED 5.0 GHZ
    CPU-coolerBeen having bluescreens for months :Dark Rock Pro 4
    RAM:32GB DDR4 Corsair RGB Vengeance 3200MHZ
    GPU:GIGABYTE GTX 2080TI Gaming OC
    PSU:Seasonic Prime Platinum 750W
    M.2 SSD:Corsair MP510 1TB
    SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB

and a few more HDD's

:)

marcot45764527, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 25, 2020
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Been having bluescreens for months

Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Been having bluescreens for months

1. Been having bluescreens for months - Similar Threads - Been having bluescreens

2. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  3. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  4. PC Bluescreening since Months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bluescreening since Months: Hello Microsoft Community,since a long time my pc keeps crashing, sometimes not for a week, sometimes 1-5 times a day or sometimes 1-5 times an hour.It never crashes once im in a game or have a game running in the background - thats why I didnt really bother until now.Heres a...
  5. PC Bluescreening since Months

PC Bluescreening since Months: Hello Microsoft Community,since a long time my pc keeps crashing, sometimes not for a week, sometimes 1-5 times a day or sometimes 1-5 times an hour.It never crashes once im in a game or have a game running in the background - thats why I didnt really bother until now.Heres a...
  6. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...: There is more than just these apps by the way, wayyy more. What causes this / how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-apps-have-been-saying-they-are-installing/6d0cf065-2590-4eb2-8a20-107e2fd4170a
  7. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...: There is more than just these apps by the way, wayyy more. What causes this / how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-apps-have-been-saying-they-are-installing/6d0cf065-2590-4eb2-8a20-107e2fd4170a
  8. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I have been bluescreening for several months now, I have checked all my hardware by running...

I have been bluescreening for several months now, I have checked all my hardware by running...: I have tried to read some dump files on my own but I can't find any solid lead to the reason to why I am blue screening, I have asked multiple people that have experience with this but no solid answer. Here the download link for multiple dump files I have accumulated and...
  10. Bluescreen after a couple a months

Bluescreen after a couple a months: My computer has had a history of crashes before but it has started back again. I seemed to fix the issue a couple months ago when clean installing the graphics driver but it seems to have returned. Can you please help me? I have the minidumps from this crash and the crashes...