Windows 10: Been having BSOD mostly while playing games

Discus and support Been having BSOD mostly while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, I've been having problem with my PC because of BSOD. Mostly it happens while playing games. There are some rare situations as well when I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gretags, May 1, 2020.

1. gretags Win User

Been having BSOD mostly while playing games

Hi Team,

I've been having problem with my PC because of BSOD. Mostly it happens while playing games. There are some rare situations as well when I'm doing some work. Sometimes it's not just BSOD but my PC reboots on it's own on some rare situations.

I already updated all my drivers to the latest version, already did memory diagnostic scan without any problems but I'm still having BSOD or sudden reboot from time to time, but it's more frequent when playing games.

My OS is Windows 10 Pro version 1909 (OS Build 18363.815)

Sharing here the link for the diagnostic logs DESKTOP-0PC22J8-(2020-05-02_01-57-02).zip - Google Drive

Thanks.

:)

gretags, May 1, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 1, 2020
  3. menanico Win User
    BSOD playing various games

Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed.
    Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows 10 - Toms Hardware
    You can find some information in there, if you need more i will do anything to simplify your job.

menanico, May 1, 2020
  4. Been having BSOD mostly while playing games

Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Been having BSOD mostly while playing games

1. Been having BSOD mostly while playing games - Similar Threads - Been having BSOD

2. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  3. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  4. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games: Split from this thread.Hi can you help me too i always experiencs bsod memory management mostly while playing Games. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000061c5e, 0x00000000b0f35efb, 0x0000000024549047. this...
  5. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games: Split from this thread.Hi can you help me too i always experiencs bsod memory management mostly while playing Games. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000061c5e, 0x00000000b0f35efb, 0x0000000024549047. this...
  6. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD mostly on playing video games

BSOD mostly on playing video games: Hello, I have been struggling with BSOD since I changed my configuration and upgraded my CPU and motherboard. I took the new CPU and motherboard from a fully functionnal computer and installed them in a functionnal computer. I get the BSOD whenever I play video games, it...
  8. BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games

BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games: Hello, I just build a new computer and I've been having some issues, random BSOD have appeared but it is more frequently while playing games. If any extra information is needed, please let me know. Thank's. 103735
  9. Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game

Freezing Notebook, mostly while playing a game: Hello, Im having very bad issue. So it is happening like this: 1. I launch a game and play 2. (During playing) Sometimes it work normally, but in most cases it at first lag, switch to desktop, sound working but i dont see game window, i see only its running and when i...
  10. BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games)

BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games): Hey guys. After installing a new graphics card (msi gtx 1050 ti oc ) on my pc my pc started to make bleeping noises then freezing for a moment. I noticed during this the hard drive was not doing anything (the led of in pc case). This started to get more and more frequent and...