Windows 10: Been having BSODs and I can't work out why

Discus and support Been having BSODs and I can't work out why in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Been having BSODs and I can't work out why. Supposedly it's to do with my network card but disabling that in device manager didn't help. Could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aliflo, Mar 26, 2019.

1. aliflo Win User

Been having BSODs and I can't work out why

Hi,

Been having BSODs and I can't work out why. Supposedly it's to do with my network card but disabling that in device manager didn't help. Could someone please have a look at my logs and see why?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgiEUffxg9iAvH-lbleZVBGY6OzX

Thanks, and I would of course be happy to provide more information if necessary.

Tom

:)

aliflo, Mar 26, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Been having BSODs and I can't work out why :)

cplpro, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Been having BSODs and I can't work out why

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Been having BSODs and I can't work out why

1. Been having BSODs and I can't work out why - Similar Threads - Been having BSODs

2. I have repeatedly been getting the BSOD and cannot figure out why. What does this error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have repeatedly been getting the BSOD and cannot figure out why. What does this error mean?: For the last two days, my Corsair PC has shutdown to the BSOD several times while performing different actions. I looked at the log files and see this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8002c438cf7,...
  3. I have repeatedly been getting the BSOD and cannot figure out why. What does this error mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have repeatedly been getting the BSOD and cannot figure out why. What does this error mean?: For the last two days, my Corsair PC has shutdown to the BSOD several times while performing different actions. I looked at the log files and see this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8002c438cf7,...
  4. I have been having BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been having BSOD crashes: I have been racking my brain trying to troubleshoot on my own. Unsuccessful. I need help but don't know where to turn at this point. I hate to have to start over from the beginning but I don't see any other way. I have been reading other posts here but no one ever seens to...
  5. I have been having very consisten BSOD. Cannot Figure out what it is ?

I have been having very consisten BSOD. Cannot Figure out what it is ?: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL All of this BSOD happen with ntoskrnl.exe. Bios is up to date. The chipset is also up to date. GPU is up to date. Have reset the PC many times. Have rebuilt PC. Monitored temps nothing is...
  6. I have been locked out...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have been locked out...: I have used and tried every password ive ever had in my life and this computer will not allow me to get past my signin screen. Am wondering if its due to the laptop battery not holding its charge long and had wiped the password completely? Is this possible ? So here i am...
  7. I have been having BSOD frequently

I have been having BSOD frequently: [IMG]these have been popping up for the last few days several times a day I have read many post of people suffering from this problem but every solution I have tried has turned up nothing I have tried checking my memory my system files my driver's resetting my computer but...
  8. I have a problem and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem and I can't figure out why: I have recently realized that everytime I open up the settings, my whole screen turns pitch black (like not even open black) but when it is opened up in windowed, my screens just as fine. I think I may have messed with something that I can't think of right now but it will be...
  9. why have i been banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have i been banned?: why have i been banned from messaging other players the man called me a **** **** and negro i am not sure if he has been banned also he accused me of being racist yet i was not may i please be unbanned i am 9 years old and this is my complaint. <The thread has been moved to...
  10. I can't work out what I have done ?

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't work out what I have done ?: I was on this forum just a short while ago about not having Admin rights to alter the Hosts file. It was a very small thing that needed doing with no complications of any kind. But just after I had done my stuff in that area I found that I was unable to open MyComputer and...