Windows 10: Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.

Discus and support Been having BSODs over the past few weeks. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Several BSODs over the past few weeks. It *seems* related to connecting an MP3 player via USB port to transfer files. In any case I've attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by swgprop, Jan 30, 2021.

1. swgprop Win User

Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.

Hello. Several BSODs over the past few weeks. It *seems* related to connecting an MP3 player via USB port to transfer files. In any case I've attached the V2 log collection. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746)

:)

swgprop, Jan 30, 2021
  2. BDani Win User

Two different BSODs in the past week

Hello,
    I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried.

The BSODs are:

• KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one)
    I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and DM Log.
    Attachment 289166
    Attachment 289167
    Attachment 289168

My Specs:
    MB: Asus TUF B450M Plus Gaming
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    Running Windows 10 2004

After the latest incident:

• I updated all of my drivers using Driver Booster Pro
    • Ran sfc /scannow which found stuff and fixed them
    • dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth didn't find anything
    • Uninstalled EVGA Precision (GPU OC)

Generally:
    I keep my computer clean, no malware.
    No anti virus running
    Maybe Valorant Anti Cheat is what causing this?
    My BIOS and other main drivers were always updated.
    I had this PC for almost 6 months now and it started recently, maybe 2004 update?

Any insight on this would be great Been having BSODs over the past few weeks. :)

Thanks!

BDani, Jan 30, 2021
  3. BDani Win User
    Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month

Hello,
    So I have posed a week or so ago: Two different BSODs in the past week

I did what was asked of me (updating the drivers) but the BSODs keep coming. Granted it's a different one this time.

So I received IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I'm not sure whats up.

Here is my V2 log: Attachment 290552
    Here is my BlueScreenView screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/S4rEymF.png

My Specs:
    MB: Asus TUF B450M Plus Gaming
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    Running Windows 10 2004

• I updated all of my drivers using Driver Booster Pro
    • No new drivers in AMD's website.
    • Ran sfc /scannow which found stuff and fixed them
    • dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth didn't find anything

Any help would be great Been having BSODs over the past few weeks. :)

BDani, Jan 30, 2021
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Been having BSODs over the past few weeks. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Been having BSODs over the past few weeks. - Similar Threads - Been having BSODs

2. Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.: Hey,Over the past couple of weeks after I assembled my new system I've been getting BSODs constantly and irregularly. From my experience, BSODs does usually occur when my system is idle doing the bare minimum. I did a clean install of Windows 11 with all necessary drivers,...
  3. Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.: Hey,Over the past couple of weeks after I assembled my new system I've been getting BSODs constantly and irregularly. From my experience, BSODs does usually occur when my system is idle doing the bare minimum. I did a clean install of Windows 11 with all necessary drivers,...
  4. I have had multiple Bsod's over the past week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have had multiple Bsod's over the past week: I have done a full system scan with MalwareBytes and Avg Antivirus and found no issues. I also did a windows reset about a week ago and didn't have any Bsod's for about 2 days. The attached image is from BlueScreenViewer. [ATTACH]...
  5. seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks

seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks: Hello! I have been having random blue screens for the past few weeks and I am at my wits end here My computer just freezes randomly during normal usage, playing, or even playing music. I have tried every single option I could think of At first I thought maybe malware is...
  6. BSOD Various over the Past Week

BSOD Various over the Past Week: I have reinstalled Windows and verified all drivers are updated. These are the latest two dump files. Previous dump files are gone due to Win reinstall. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auo0uRG4HLVBiNE6IRe7aQT9ulmtlw?e=KDLFnt Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1e...
  7. Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.

Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.: Hello, I currently still having a BSOD past few weeks, maybe once a day. I've reinstalled Corsair drivers and NVIDIA drivers since those were most common. I've also used the intel driver assistant and windows update and everything seems up to date. Using driver...
  8. Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.

Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.: Hello, I've been having the Blue Screen crash on my Windows 10 very intermittently. Happens once everytime I use PC and it restarts and works fine. Weird thing is that first time it happened was while I was extracting a large .7z file while installing an update on...
  9. I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two

I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two: Starting about a week ago, I got a BSoD and decided to do a checkup on all my computer parts. I found that my CPU was overheating and I fixed it quickly. I assumed there would be no more BSoD, but now whenever I do a high intensity task, like playing Rocket League, I get one....
  10. BSD's are pretty constant over the past few weeks...

BSD's are pretty constant over the past few weeks...: Hi, I don't post here much but I'm thankful for the help. I've followed the rules and did the download and have the zip ready to upload. My issue, *I THINK*, may be causes by some faulty NVIDIA drivers. At first I thought it was my external hard drive set up but even...