Windows 10: Been having some booting problems. Now, it shows this. Anyone got any idea what I'm...

Discus and support Been having some booting problems. Now, it shows this. Anyone got any idea what I'm... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abhishek_soni1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abhishek_soni1, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Been having some booting problems. Now, it shows this. Anyone got any idea what I'm...

/u/abhishek_soni1, Oct 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 28, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 28, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Been having some booting problems. Now, it shows this. Anyone got any idea what I'm...

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Been having some booting problems. Now, it shows this. Anyone got any idea what I'm...

1. Been having some booting problems. Now, it shows this. Anyone got any idea what I'm... - Similar Threads - Been having booting

2. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?: I need help, my storage C suddenly went down and I think this is the culprit based on when this was created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-idea-what-is-this-is-this-some-kind-of-a/bb943ae7-2dbd-4786-82e7-545a23ac316f
  3. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?: I need help, my storage C suddenly went down and I think this is the culprit based on when this was created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-idea-what-is-this-is-this-some-kind-of-a/bb943ae7-2dbd-4786-82e7-545a23ac316f
  4. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  6. anyone got any idea what to do

anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  7. Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tannin69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjqn7f/anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Anyone got an idea what the f***k Program is ? It does not show in the application list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone got an idea what the f***k Program is ? It does not show in the application list: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zakiyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f15sa5/anyone_got_an_idea_what_the_fk_program_is_it_does/
  9. Got any Idea what is going on?

Got any Idea what is going on?: Not wanting to copy and paste my help thread from other forums that I never got a reply from I will try to get help here. The problem I am experiencing is Default Application I get the How do you want to open this file? Problem: It opens without me doing...
  10. Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?: Today i was going to make a private counter strike global offensive mini games server for me and my friends to play on. (Which i have done in the past with counter strike source) and so i set everything up and tried to port-forward and then went to check on canyouseeme.org...