Windows 10: Been having some trouble

Discus and support Been having some trouble in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, community. I am having a bit of trouble with trying to connect to my router settings through my Windows 10 laptop. I can access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ProjectRedWolves, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Been having some trouble

Been having some trouble gfpy07G45vAk0GfUHsu5r2qRL5Iaqk06KxeV-qMjKQY.jpg

Hello, community. I am having a bit of trouble with trying to connect to my router settings through my Windows 10 laptop. I can access the router settings through my ipad but for some reason it gives me this page error when I try to connect to the 192.168 address through my Windows 10 laptop.

To give you some information, I have a Lenovo Legion Y720 with all updates. I even checked my wifi drivers and went to the website when windows update yielded no updates and my driver is up to date. I have added a screenshot of the page giving me the error (it happens on all browsers) and the list of network adapters. I have no idea what all those WAN Miniport adapters are so I left them alone. Also, my VPN is not on or active so I know it cannot be that. The only thing that I THINK it might be is my Bitdefender Total Security software. If it is, I have no idea what to do to allow the ability to access my router settings.

On a possible related note, due to Bitdefender, I cannot connect my laptop wirelessly to my 4K TV. I was able to a while back but for some reason I cannot any longer. It always gives me an error saying cannot connect. It can see my laptop and I see it trying to connect when I try to connect through Windows Action Center, but it never connects. My TV is set to accept the connection and my laptop is in the list on my TV.

These few things are baffling me and I have looked everywhere for an answer. My ISP even tried accessing 192.168 but could not. And he tried connecting to my TV and could not. But he just installs the internet service so I don't know if he knows all this other stuff about connections. I live in Thailand so perhaps his knowledge was limited.

I turn to this community in hopes to solve these two problems once and for all.

https://preview.redd.it/w0h924fvdzc...bp&s=2c83b0ee3743ef9762c626ce7572d5bdfe584e3b

https://preview.redd.it/7sofca34ezc...bp&s=b03dbbaca972d6afe1769e534563ad9b8bd6f8bc

submitted by /u/ProjectRedWolves
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ProjectRedWolves, Jan 22, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Having trouble with port forwarding..

I am currently a bit occupied and can't focus 100%.

Give me some time to write a full check list for you. That manual helps a lot in doing all this.

I will return once I've written everything in a clear and step by step tutorial. I also have D2, so I will test it on my system, which also takes time.

slicendice, Jan 22, 2021
  4. BrianMBC Win User

Been having some trouble

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Been having some trouble

1. Been having some trouble - Similar Threads - Been having trouble

2. Ive been having some trouble with my system files for awhile now. I believe some of them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive been having some trouble with my system files for awhile now. I believe some of them...: So i got this computer from someone and it runs great but ive found out some how when the dude installed windows 11 it looks like he installed it between 2 drives Note both drives have 2tb i dont know why he would have done this or even how and that could possibly be the...
  3. Ive been having some trouble with my system files for awhile now. I believe some of them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive been having some trouble with my system files for awhile now. I believe some of them...: So i got this computer from someone and it runs great but ive found out some how when the dude installed windows 11 it looks like he installed it between 2 drives Note both drives have 2tb i dont know why he would have done this or even how and that could possibly be the...
  4. Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...: I wrote out some standard code given to me by my teacher into Notepad. However, the file is not having as a .html file. How do I get it to do so? I am on Windows 11Here is a screenshot :-Please reply with any tips. Thank you....
  5. Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...: I wrote out some standard code given to me by my teacher into Notepad. However, the file is not having as a .html file. How do I get it to do so? I am on Windows 11Here is a screenshot :-Please reply with any tips. Thank you....
  6. Having some troubles, plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having some troubles, plz help: So I have to install a non digital firm driver for school And when I going to turn off the "digital firm" option in advanced start my keyboard don't work just to push F7 key I've already tried with some other keyboard, even with an old one (the ones that used to have the...
  7. Some apps are having trouble opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are having trouble opening.: Im trying to play some games but they dont work, the games are clustertruck, among us, project winter, and minecraft dungeons. other games like sea of thieves, ark, and minecraft work. please help, on pc....
  8. Been having some trouble with Windows 10, don't know where else to go...

Been having some trouble with Windows 10, don't know where else to go...: Hello! In the past few months I've been having some problems with Windows 10. These problems have ranged from 100% disk space being used by 'System', 100% memory being used, Windows crashing, various items being slow to delete, etc. My first thought is that my Hard Drive is...
  9. I'm having some trouble with errors. Help?

I'm having some trouble with errors. Help?: So yesterday my computer crashed. After I rebooted, it wouldn't let me into Firefox, throwing me into an error. I posted in /r/techsupport and the user recommended reinstalling Windows if I couldn't fix my problem. I tried to do that today and it threw me into an error that...
  10. I have been having trouble with unknown programs.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been having trouble with unknown programs.: [IMG]How do I remove the programs ngc and gbaki from my PC. Sometimes they even come with an ad. They have been given me trouble for a couple days now, and I have contacted support already. Four Agents have failed to help me so far. Someone please help me!...