Windows 10: Been having this issue as of lately. I have the file explorer app displayed on my taskbar...

Discus and support Been having this issue as of lately. I have the file explorer app displayed on my taskbar... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PsychoAddict356 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PsychoAddict356, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Been having this issue as of lately. I have the file explorer app displayed on my taskbar...

/u/PsychoAddict356, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Been having this issue as of lately. I have the file explorer app displayed on my taskbar...

I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Been having this issue as of lately. I have the file explorer app displayed on my taskbar...

1. Been having this issue as of lately. I have the file explorer app displayed on my taskbar... - Similar Threads - Been having issue

2. Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware ErrorDate12/12/2023 9:41 a. m.StatusNot reportedDescriptionWindows stopped working properly due to a hardware problem.Problem signatureProblem event name: LiveKernelEventCode: 142Parameter 1: ffff9c88c201b040Parameter 2:...
  3. Hi, I have been having issues with my laptops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have been having issues with my laptops.: After a reset, the fan speeds up crazily whenever I open my game, which never happened before. It also randomly sped up on idle. I also noticed that whenever open my search bar, it will refresh at the start Just as I start typing in. I ran some troubleshoot and it...
  4. Hi, I have been having issues with my laptops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have been having issues with my laptops.: After a reset, the fan speeds up crazily whenever I open my game, which never happened before. It also randomly sped up on idle. I also noticed that whenever open my search bar, it will refresh at the start Just as I start typing in. I ran some troubleshoot and it...
  5. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately: Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to force power down the machine. All drivers and windows updates have been installed but I am still running into the issue....
  6. Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.

Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.: Been getting bsod's about once a week sometimes 2x a week ever since I upgraded to win10. I have a feeling it might be due to old equipment starting to fail as everything is about 2-3yrs old now. But here is the link to the bsod's and speccy output and msinfo on my onedrive....
  7. Been having some weird issues lately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having some weird issues lately: The first thing I noticed yesterday was that my search bar in windows was not working anymore. If I click to begin typing in it, the start menu flashes open and closed really quickly. If I hit the windows button, the start menu opens fine and I can interact with it no problem...
  8. I have an issue with my File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an issue with my File Explorer: Hello, I am currently using an ASUS Vivobook S510U, with specs of i5-8th gen, 150MX, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd and 8gb ram(expanded). In my harddisk, there is a file where I keep all my downloaded movies which is about 295 gb, when there is 565gb out of 931gb of storage free in my...
  9. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...
  10. I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY

I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY: Intermittent CONETVITY when I ran the trouble shooter the message said the IP configuration Ip sec negotiation that the setting are not right and the fire wall is blocking and this is on sites I use every day witch did not happen before and I also have been getting the blue...