Windows 10: Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.

Discus and support Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the Windows search bar. There seems to be an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.

This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the Windows search bar. There seems to be an issue with the device history in the Windows 10 search bar which doesn't keep it up to date. Is anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Apr 10, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel to Start Shipping B3 Stepping Cougar Point Chipset from February 14

Intel seems to have fast-tracked its Cougar Point chipset flaw rectification. The silicon giant claims that it will be in a position to start shipping B3 stepping of Cougar Point chipsets (Intel P67, H67, etc,) from 14 February, to OEM partners. According to the latest PCN (product change notification), number 110456-00 dated 2/9/2011, Cougar Point B3 will carry the following changes/features:
    • Revision ID will change from 04h to 05h
    • BIOS Update (Revision 1.1.4 of the BIOS Specification Update and Reference Code)
    • B3 stepping package is pin compatible with B2 stepping package
    • Minor metal layer change from B2 to B3 improving lifetime wear out with no changes to functionality or design specifications
    Of the above, the last bullet point affirms that the SATA 3 Gb/s port defect issue, which caused physical parts of the chipset to wear out abnormally fast, degrading performance, is resolved.

Source: Intel

btarunr, Apr 10, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 10, 2023
  4. deving Win User

Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Apr 10, 2023
Thema:

Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.

1. Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update. - Similar Threads - Been having issue

2. My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...: My laptop stutters whenever I play games ever since the windows update. I have tried everything I can to fix it but it doesn't work. Asking why....
  3. My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...: My laptop stutters whenever I play games ever since the windows update. I have tried everything I can to fix it but it doesn't work. Asking why....
  4. Ever since windows updated on August 10, 2023 I have been unable to connect to a game...

Ever since windows updated on August 10, 2023 I have been unable to connect to a game...: On August 9, 2023, I was playing this game fine, with no issues and not having to use a VPN. On August 10, 2023, I woke up and I was no longer able to connect and play the game without using a VPN. The only thing that changed was a windows update, 2023-08 Cumulative Update...
  5. Ever since windows updated on August 10, 2023 I have been unable to connect to a game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since windows updated on August 10, 2023 I have been unable to connect to a game...: On August 9, 2023, I was playing this game fine, with no issues and not having to use a VPN. On August 10, 2023, I woke up and I was no longer able to connect and play the game without using a VPN. The only thing that changed was a windows update, 2023-08 Cumulative Update...
  6. BSOD on laptop ever since update

BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  7. Anyone else having major issues since February 2021 first update.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone else having major issues since February 2021 first update.?: Anyone else having major problems since the first update in February? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-having-major-issues-since-february/c4e07433-9f5b-49d1-b34d-c494cf9045fd
  8. [100% Disk usage from System] I've been having this issues ever since I got this laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [100% Disk usage from System] I've been having this issues ever since I got this laptop...: [ATTACH] I've been having this issues with System and SysMain making my disk go up to 100% resulting in my computer going very slow. I'm a newbie to Windows10 and was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem and what solution do they recommend to solving the...
  9. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.: Hi Everyone, I have been running into an update problem today with the update KB4501375, I receive the error 0x8000ffff. I have looked into my update history and it seems the last few have not updated....see image. Any ideas on how to fix this? I think there may be some...
  10. I have micophone issues ever since I updated to version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have micophone issues ever since I updated to version 1809: I decided that one day I was going to update to windows 10 latest version 1809. (I was previously on version 1803) After a few days of using the new update. I was quite happy. The Audio was working perfectly as it should be. I can listen and watch videos and such without...