Windows 10: been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?

Discus and support been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dbbernales [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dbbernales, Nov 30, 2020.

1. been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?

/u/dbbernales, Nov 30, 2020
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 30, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it? :p

cadaveca, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?

1. been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it? - Similar Threads - been having problem

2. Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...: I need help from all of you very knowledgeable people who I’m sure this is a simple question. I have a problem with my Hewlett-Packard, laptop windows, and hearing the audio and in fact, it has a red X next to the arrow at the bottom left corner at the beginning of every...
  3. Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...: I need help from all of you very knowledgeable people who I’m sure this is a simple question. I have a problem with my Hewlett-Packard, laptop windows, and hearing the audio and in fact, it has a red X next to the arrow at the bottom left corner at the beginning of every...
  4. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?: Hi everyone,I try to get more specific,I had the pc on while I was watching youtube as usual, at some point out of nowhere a blue windows error screen appears the one with the sad face and qr code to be clear, unfortunately I couldn't read the error code.After that the pc...
  5. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?: Hi everyone,I try to get more specific,I had the pc on while I was watching youtube as usual, at some point out of nowhere a blue windows error screen appears the one with the sad face and qr code to be clear, unfortunately I couldn't read the error code.After that the pc...
  6. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Majo_Pokos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm7gkc/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_i_know/