Windows 10: Been having this problem since yesterday.

Discus and support Been having this problem since yesterday. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by llllPURGEllll, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Been having this problem since yesterday.

I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting :

"SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image

C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor support. Error status 0xc000012f."

:)

llllPURGEllll, Sep 26, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Audio disappeared - got it back but now have odd mkv problem

Hi. While working at my Windows 10 PC yesterday, I realised there was no sound. My media players gave video only and Avidemux gave a warning “Trouble Initializing Audio Device”. All the obvious checks suggested that there was no problem, drivers were up to date etc.

I went to the sound icon in the system tray and clicked 'Troubleshoot sound problems' which told me it had fixed something but didn't say what. I now have my sound back but with some new issues:

• my WMP no longer plays mkv files
    • my mkv files no longer show a 'thumbnail', just the logo of whichever media player is set to play them.
    Can anyone suggest what on Earth happened yesterday? Many thanks.

UPDATE: I've found one or two mkv files that DO work with WMP and show thumbnails(!!). But the vast majority of my mkv's have the highlighted problem. All very odd...

dortmunder, Sep 26, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Been having this problem since yesterday.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Been having this problem since yesterday. :p

cadaveca, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Been having this problem since yesterday.

1. Been having this problem since yesterday. - Similar Threads - Been having problem

2. Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times: here are the minidump files i got click here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem-since-yesterday-several-times/2ff51e4f-bdd8-49c1-bf6e-72f312268263
  3. Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times: here are the minidump files i got click here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem-since-yesterday-several-times/2ff51e4f-bdd8-49c1-bf6e-72f312268263
  4. Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I Have Encountered With The Bluescreen 3 Times Since Yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Have Encountered With The Bluescreen 3 Times Since Yesterday: Hi guys. I have encountered with the bluescreen 3 times since yesterday. I have some DMP DUMP files. I want them to be checked if possible. Can someone assist me so that I can fire the problem out better. First bluescreen error code is UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. The second...
  6. Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.: Hi.I updated my tablet yesterday.The model is korean version of teclast X98 Air, "inavi tab XD9".It is dual-bootable with Android and Windows 10.After updating Windows 10 yesterday, it's touch screen hasn't worked since it automatically restarted.There is a micro USB, so I...
  7. Ive been having this stupid Windows Problem since October.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ive been having this stupid Windows Problem since October.: It goes on like this. on the first stage it bsods that are related to my RAM sticks like IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I switched the sticks to a 2gb ddr3(both of them) because thats the only RAM i had. The problem dosent go away, it gets worst. The Second stage is the Microsoft...
  8. I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?

I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whoisluiggi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8mhik/ive_been_having_this_problem_since_a_month_at/
  9. i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't

i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't: my pc boots up too fast for pressing a key when starting the pc (i've allready tried pressing the keys as soon as i press the power button, doesn't work), and when i try to enter UEFI settings via advanced startup, when i press "restart" after clicking UEFI firmware settings,...
  10. Frequent BSOD since yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD since yesterday: Since last night I've been getting Blue Screen of Death whenever I'm playing a game. The error messages in the Blue Screen of Death were "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" and "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER". I have a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version installed on my PC. Can you help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skypebridge.exe bad image