Windows 10: Been on Hold for an hour and need support.

Discus and support Been on Hold for an hour and need support. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I have been having an issue with activating my Windows 10 Pro Key as I had previously activated it on my machine but then due to a hardware fault I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VulpineAlice, May 11, 2020.

1. Been on Hold for an hour and need support.

So I have been having an issue with activating my Windows 10 Pro Key as I had previously activated it on my machine but then due to a hardware fault I had to have all of my hardware recently purchased replaced under warranty, when I tried to activate windows again it said the key was invalid and I had many issues trying to install so then I just settled for a trial account. I decided that I would try and get this issue solved with Microsoft support today, I have been hung up on twice and I am currently waiting on hold for an hour since posting this. This is an utter disgrace how are you supposed to work with these conditions set, I just need a simple hand and it looks like Microsoft is not supporting my needs.

If there is some way we can resolve this and I can use my Windows 10 Pro license I would be much appreciative.

:)

VulpineAlice, May 11, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 11, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 11, 2020
  4. Been on Hold for an hour and need support.

Tech support on hold for 8 hours over three days.

Tech support on hold for 8 hours over three days! 1-800-642-7676. Please advise.

Thanks,

Joe

jdelaney77, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Been on Hold for an hour and need support.

1. Been on Hold for an hour and need support. - Similar Threads - Been Hold hour

2. Is a hold time for over an hour normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a hold time for over an hour normal?: I'm having a windows activation problem. I had to call in because the troubleshooting tool is useless. I have a legit key. I called in and was told my key is legit and that i needed to be transferred to perform remote login work. I dont know why. I'm perfectly capable of this...
  3. Is a hold time for over an hour normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is a hold time for over an hour normal?: I'm having a windows activation problem. I had to call in because the troubleshooting tool is useless. I have a legit key. I called in and was told my key is legit and that i needed to be transferred to perform remote login work. I dont know why. I'm perfectly capable of this...
  4. Chat support places me on indefinate hold for hours, and on multiple days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chat support places me on indefinate hold for hours, and on multiple days.: How do I report this to their supervisors, and get the support I need?The only support channel found is Chat. I have waited in line for hours, described my situation, passed to 4 separate support staff, and finally dropped.A second attempt takes me back to the exact same dead...
  5. Chat support places me on indefinate hold for hours, and on multiple days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chat support places me on indefinate hold for hours, and on multiple days.: How do I report this to their supervisors, and get the support I need?The only support channel found is Chat. I have waited in line for hours, described my situation, passed to 4 separate support staff, and finally dropped.A second attempt takes me back to the exact same dead...
  6. Chat support places me on indefinate hold for hours, and on multiple days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LativianHeat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwdt7k/i_have_been_talking_to_microsoft_support_for/
  8. On hold for 3+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On hold for 3+ hours: The latest Windows 10 update will not detect my laptop's internal speakers, so I have no audio. Went through 2 tech people and have now been on hold for over 3 hours [ATTACH]...
  9. Bitlocker HELP been on hold 4 hours

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker HELP been on hold 4 hours: The recovery key I saved to my windows account does not work. Drive seized in autorepair/did not start successfully. Boot usb is no use. I've been on hold with data security for 4 hours and ready to go all night on hold. Suggestions or is my PC now an $800 paper weight?...
  10. On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour: On Hold for Level 2 tech for over an hour. Now what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-hold-for-level-2-tech-for-over-an-hour/d09f4eb8-b82b-4db2-944e-fcaa03d2e324