Windows 10: Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

Discus and support Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewLopez Jr, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an in-place upgrade reinstalled windows from a USB and basically, every troubleshoots setting. The good news is that for my main profile, the 4 dots have stopped appearing now its just the recent apps used not appearing correctly. Hopefully, the next update fixes it. Also to add my profile is not corrupted as I checked the SFC Sca

:)

AndrewLopez Jr, Mar 6, 2023
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Mar 6, 2023
  3. eidairaman1, Mar 6, 2023
  4. 95Viper Win User

Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

95Viper, Mar 6, 2023
Thema:

Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

1. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update. - Similar Threads - Been recently having

2. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Cortana
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  3. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  4. Anyone have this UI bug with the recent Photos update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have this UI bug with the recent Photos update?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Geneaux [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ve3fbf/anyone_have_this_ui_bug_with_the_recent_photos/
  5. Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update: Hi ,I have a problem with task bar , even though i did not launch the app or whenever i hover over them the overlay just remains over there . You can see it through the screenshot which im attaching below : so that is the problem . Its happening frequently since new...
  6. [Bug] Weird Windows Key / Start Menu bug since a recent update

[Bug] Weird Windows Key / Start Menu bug since a recent update: If I shut down my computer and boot it back up, there is a very high chance of my windows key not functioning, but I'm not sure if it's actually the key itself or if the start menu is bugged as clicking on that doesn't work either. When I open up say the Sound settings from...
  7. Windows 10. Windows Defender bug since recent update.

Windows 10. Windows Defender bug since recent update.: Good evening. Wish to report a new bug (with its software not as in virus or any sort) which has arisen recently with Windows Defender. The bug in question is scan times have gone massively long. Use to take 1 hour 30 mins to do a full system scan last week and nothing has...
  8. recent Bugs and vulnerabilities

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent Bugs and vulnerabilities: I saw the known issues for the current update but i also saw on twitter the link is right here.: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-US/security-guidance/advisory/adv200005 and it has me very nervous after the last security flaw found a while back.I am holding off on...
  9. Recent update has bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent update has bugs: I'm using Windows 10 1903 and installed the latest update recently. However, I found that there is two bugs in my system. First of all, my taskbar won't auto hide when I play video from my browsers, or media player, after putting my laptop to sleep and wake it. Second, I have...
  10. windows 10 task manager inaccurate since recent cumulative updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 task manager inaccurate since recent cumulative updates: Among other problems, the most recent set of Windows 10 cumulative updates has broken the Task Manager. These problems began with the late July/ early August releases and have only gotten worse in October. After these cumulative updates, my ThinkPad began to take a long...