Windows 10: Been running Win11 for months on supported hardware. Says "Unsupported" when trying to...

Discus and support Been running Win11 for months on supported hardware. Says "Unsupported" when trying to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am typing this currently on my Windows 11 system. I was able to upgrade to Windows 11 naturally with no issues many months ago. Now I need to format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KittyFX, Apr 24, 2022.

1. KittyFX Win User

Been running Win11 for months on supported hardware. Says "Unsupported" when trying to...

I am typing this currently on my Windows 11 system. I was able to upgrade to Windows 11 naturally with no issues many months ago. Now I need to format and FRESH install the OS. I made a fresh USB Windows 11 Installer April 24th 2022, and tried booting. When I select Windows 11 Pro... I get the screen "This PC is unsupported". This is clearly 100% wrong. NEED HELP!!!!!!! Here's my hardwareIntel Core i9 9940X on the officially supported listASUS Prime Deluxe 2 X299 BIOS 3601 - Even BIOS 3501 says official Win11 support.64GB Trident Z Royal DDR4 3200EVGA XC Ultra 3070TiTPM 2.0 enabled PTT

:)

KittyFX, Apr 24, 2022

2. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 24, 2022
  3. unsupported printer drivers

Hi David,

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Hardware troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue is not resolved, as you have already tried downloading the drivers, you may try to contact Xerox support and check if it helps:

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/docuprint-n17-b/contact/enus.html

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 24, 2022
  4. Been running Win11 for months on supported hardware. Says "Unsupported" when trying to...

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

Been running Win11 for months on supported hardware. Says "Unsupported" when trying to...

1. Been running Win11 for months on supported hardware. Says "Unsupported" when trying to... - Similar Threads - Been running Win11

2. I am trying to update Win10 to Win11 and it says my processor is not supported.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to update Win10 to Win11 and it says my processor is not supported.: Win 11 is not supported with my processor. It's Intel Core I7-6700 HQ CPU @ 2.6GHz. Windows 10 Home, 22H2, OS Build 19045.3448. Does it not support my processor. Asus ROG....
  3. I am trying to update Win10 to Win11 and it says my processor is not supported.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to update Win10 to Win11 and it says my processor is not supported.: Win 11 is not supported with my processor. It's Intel Core I7-6700 HQ CPU @ 2.6GHz. Windows 10 Home, 22H2, OS Build 19045.3448. Does it not support my processor. Asus ROG....
  4. I am trying to update Win10 to Win11 and it says my processor is not supported.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unsupported hardware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported hardware.: Hi, my computer is giving me these messages everytime even when i am playing games. It says to update my windows but when I go to windows updates there are no updates found pls help me....
  6. Unsupported hardware.

Unsupported hardware.: Hi, my computer is giving me these messages everytime even when i am playing games. It says to update my windows but when I go to windows updates there are no updates found pls help me....
  7. Been running Win11 for months on supported hardware. Says "Unsupported" when trying to...

Been running Win11 for months on supported hardware. Says "Unsupported" when trying to...: I am typing this currently on my Windows 11 system. I was able to upgrade to Windows 11 naturally with no issues many months ago. Now I need to format and FRESH install the OS. I made a fresh USB Windows 11 Installer April 24th 2022, and tried booting. When I select Windows...
  8. Windows 11 on unsupported hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on unsupported hardware: Hello. I would like to know what is meant by "Damages to your PC due to lack of compatibility aren't covered under the manufacturer warranty"? Windows 11 can damage my laptop, like hardware-wise? Or does it mean that the operating system will not work correctly?...
  9. Display says “Unsupported” when turning it on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display says “Unsupported” when turning it on.: I was in Radeon software messing around with “creating a custom display mode” when i accidently activated a setting that changed my display settings that my current 1080i 60 Hertz display doesn’t support. The setting was: Coordinated Video Timings-Reduced Blanking CVT-RB –...
  10. Miracast saying not supported when it is supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast saying not supported when it is supported: Hello everyone if you try to connect to your tv when pressing the connect button on windows 10 and it says this device doesn't support miracast so it cannot project wirelessly and you have exausted yourself to fix the problem try doing these instructions. please open up a...