Windows 10: Been stuck in this restart loop for about a month now. Tried factory resetting my computer...

Discus and support Been stuck in this restart loop for about a month now. Tried factory resetting my computer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Funnyfun45 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Funnyfun45, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Been stuck in this restart loop for about a month now. Tried factory resetting my computer...

/u/Funnyfun45, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Corvs Win User

Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Thanks, I can look at that now I'm on a laptop. Here was the screen tapping F11:

Been stuck in this restart loop for about a month now. Tried factory resetting my computer... [​IMG]

and this was the system before restoring it:

Been stuck in this restart loop for about a month now. Tried factory resetting my computer... [​IMG]

Corvs, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Corvs Win User
    Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Product: Pavillion 550-103na
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

So after having an absolute nightmare not being allowed to factory reset, I finally managed to get it to do it by selecting only drives with Windows installed instead of all drives. It seemed to reset OK. But it got worse, now I start the PC, it gets the black screen and the HP logo, it then goes to a blue screen asking for location, click next, it says error and needs an update, click next to connect to WiFi as instructed and it restarts itself and loops back to the first screen asking for location. I don't have an external drive or anything, what can I do to get this set up again? It was bought in 2107 but barely used, it's practically brand new from lack of use so I just don't understand the problem.

Corvs, Sep 17, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Been stuck in this restart loop for about a month now. Tried factory resetting my computer...

Computer stuck in loop

Since you didn't mention it, did you reset the CMOS?

Also, if the CMOS isn't the case, a looping/restarting computer could have to do with the CPU overheating.

erocker, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Been stuck in this restart loop for about a month now. Tried factory resetting my computer...

1. Been stuck in this restart loop for about a month now. Tried factory resetting my computer... - Similar Threads - Been stuck restart

2. My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...: Pc turns on but boot isn’t working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-stuck-in-a-restart-loop-after-trying-to/887bdb37-70fa-4854-aad5-1478fd82568b
  3. My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...: Pc turns on but boot isn’t working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-stuck-in-a-restart-loop-after-trying-to/887bdb37-70fa-4854-aad5-1478fd82568b
  4. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory restart stuck on endless loop: i factory restarted it and it keeps bringing me to “hi lets get to the basics” and when i do different options it says i needa login to administrator n i don’t know the password for it and i can’t restart the password for it either because it doesn’t even show a restart...
  5. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory restart stuck on endless loop: i factory restarted it and it keeps bringing me to “hi lets get to the basics” and when i do different options it says i needa login to administrator n i don’t know the password for it and i can’t restart the password for it either because it doesn’t even show a restart...
  6. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Factory reset turned into restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reset turned into restart loop: I have a hp computer running windows 10 and had a issue wile updating drivers and got put on the problem page and couldn’t get off of it. I decided to just reset and get rid of my files but during it the percent for resetting finished and went straight into a reset loop it...
  8. I did a full factory reset and it's been stuck on 99% for about 34 hours now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a full factory reset and it's been stuck on 99% for about 34 hours now.: I had Windows 10 but it was originally a Windows 7. Considering it's not supported anymore, would that be why it's "stuck"? I don't know the specs but it's an ASUS ROG G75v. submitted by /u/p-sychi [link] [comments]...
  9. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  10. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...