Windows 10: been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

Discus and support been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confetti-bees [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/confetti-bees, Mar 31, 2021.

1. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

/u/confetti-bees, Mar 31, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Mar 31, 2021
  3. bdxoul Win User
    My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Mar 31, 2021
  4. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

1. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :( - Similar Threads - been stuck screen

2. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen: It was all good and I thinked yea I should put Microsoft acc on this pc and I restarted it and it said sign in and I signed in but the thing that keeps me stuck is the CREATE A PIN and I clicked next it says something went wrong we weren't able to set up ur pin u can try...
  3. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen: It was all good and I thinked yea I should put Microsoft acc on this pc and I restarted it and it said sign in and I signed in but the thing that keeps me stuck is the CREATE A PIN and I clicked next it says something went wrong we weren't able to set up ur pin u can try...
  4. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours: Pc was running extremely slow so i decided to factory reset it. started last night around 10:30pm and all was going well. the '' Please Wait'' blue screen came on at around midnight which after i fell asleep. It' s 8am and it is still occuring. BIOS cant be updated (already...
  6. windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help: windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-resetting-this-pc-running-for-24-hours/f86388a9-99ab-47df-a7a4-fa32eca31e05
  7. windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help: windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-resetting-this-pc-running-for-24-hours/f86388a9-99ab-47df-a7a4-fa32eca31e05
  8. windows 10 resetting this pc running for 24 hours, stuck at 70 percent for 8 hours, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?

I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Very_Bi_Badger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkwrpj/ive_been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_literally_half/
  10. Reset stuck at 68% for 8 HOURS, PLS HELP

Reset stuck at 68% for 8 HOURS, PLS HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ReSpETss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j36s68/reset_stuck_at_68_for_8_hours_pls_help/