Windows 10: Been stuck on this screen for a while and restarting ain't doing it

Discus and support Been stuck on this screen for a while and restarting ain't doing it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HydraX_Slayer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HydraX_Slayer, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Been stuck on this screen for a while and restarting ain't doing it

/u/HydraX_Slayer, Oct 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 17, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Hendry Win User

Been stuck on this screen for a while and restarting ain't doing it

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksBeen stuck on this screen for a while and restarting ain't doing it :)

Hendry, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Been stuck on this screen for a while and restarting ain't doing it

1. Been stuck on this screen for a while and restarting ain't doing it - Similar Threads - Been stuck screen

2. Windows Explorer and restart problems - something ain't right!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer and restart problems - something ain't right!: I've been having some trouble with my PC recently. I believe the symptoms are all related...Symptoms are:Upon start up, everything is fine, but after a while maybe an hour or two, windows explorer starts acting up. I have to manually refresh to see any changes made. 1. Click...
  3. BSOD - Been stuck at 100% for a while now - what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD - Been stuck at 100% for a while now - what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mutatiis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6w6bf/bsod_been_stuck_at_100_for_a_while_now_what_do_i/
  4. Stuck in restarting screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in restarting screen: When I check windows update I found an update called cumulative update for version 2004, after update and installation it asks for restart so I close everything and click on the restart button but it stuck in the restart screen and nothing happens even after fee hours. My...
  5. Stuck on Restart Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on Restart Screen: My PC, when trying to restart, gets stuck on the restart screen. I found about this issue when trying to install the latest Windows 10 update. The PC can shut down, but does not restart. And the latest update will install only if you restart. I left the system to on...
  6. If it ain't broke..

If it ain't broke..: Latest "update" of windows 10 fails to install. I've had a good read of other responses to failiures, but nothing works. Always get the same installation error. Judging by the massive amount of negative news and blog posts about this farce, why not make sure it works...
  7. Stuck on Restarting Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on Restarting Screen: Hi I have a Lenovo YOGA 910-13IKB laptop and its stuck on the blue restarting screen. I’ve read some of the suggested fixes but they don’t appear to work. Is there info on current options that may work for this type of computer Thanks Jason...
  8. Stuck at 64% while restarting

Stuck at 64% while restarting: I restarted my pc and it keep restarting and stuck a 64% I cant open my bios I tried turning it off and on 3 time still nothing happen Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-64-while-restarting/4e91480b-5b8e-41c2-aaaa-1e0948b54378
  9. Bluetooth ain't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth ain't working: When I install my Broadcom Bluetooth drivers from official site , it says that Bluetooth drivers can not work on this version of windows . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-aint-working/163e1ad5-5073-495d-83e4-d570ddbd4ee1
  10. stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Support
    stuck on restarting screen: so, my net decided to commit attack pattern suicide earlier, and when it came back up, skype got itself stuck on an endless signing in loop, so I decided 'ok..restart time' so, with that decision made, I told the computer to restart...whereupon it got stuck on 'restarting'...