Windows 10: Been trying for an entire day now to fix error 0xc000007b

Discus and support Been trying for an entire day now to fix error 0xc000007b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yes, before you ask I've tried it all, downloading random dll's, re-installing direct x, net framework, verifying game files, this was an issue before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NecroOsrs, Aug 9, 2021.

1. NecroOsrs Win User

Been trying for an entire day now to fix error 0xc000007b

Yes, before you ask I've tried it all, downloading random dll's, re-installing direct x, net framework, verifying game files, this was an issue before on my last computer, specifically with borderlands 2, the fix that worked for it was just putting some dll's in the game folder, now it doesn't do anything, still the same exact error, did a dependancy check, here's what I got:Just a ton of dll errors, my system is 64 bit, not sure why it's saying it's an error, the full list is here for anyone interested:API-MS-WIN-APPMODEL-UNLOCK-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-A

:)

NecroOsrs, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Kafreses Win User

0xc000007b Error

I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b error for ColorUService and APSDaemon.exe at start up. I receive the same error when launching Origin from EA Games and any related game.

I talked to the techs at EA Games and they suggested using CCleaner prior to uninstalling Origin with Rivo Uninstaller. At this point I downloaded a fresh copy of Origin. The installation failed because the 0xc000007b error popped up.

I looked in several webpages concerning the error. The suggested fixes were for Windows 7/8/8.1. The ones I tried did not work.

My email program did not work correctly. I fixed this by downloading Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

I have a Asus laptop, N750JK, with Windows 10 installed, Invidia GForce 850M, 16 GB Ram.

Is there a fix for the 0xc000007b error for Windows 10?

Kafreses, Aug 9, 2021
  3. falcon Win User
    0xc000007b Error

Same problem here, tried all the solutions i found on the web about the issue on previous OS but nothing... that error persist on every game or app that uses .net framework or directX...

I updated from 8.1 to 10
    Running on an Asus A55VD

I updated nvidia drivers to the latest for w10, too.
    I tried to start the issued applications with HD4000 or Nvidia, it didn't worked both ways.

falcon, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Been trying for an entire day now to fix error 0xc000007b

Error 0xc000007b

Hi marcstarr,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us,

I understand that there are some concern opening some steam games displaying error code Error 0xc000007b.

Please let us work together to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us use these troubleshooting steps provided on the link bellow to fix this issue.

Just a few reminder before we access the site: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

How to fix error code 0xc000007b on Windows 10?

https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-error-code-0...

Please let me know on how I can further assistance.

Continue to have a safe and good day marcstarr,

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Been trying for an entire day now to fix error 0xc000007b

1. Been trying for an entire day now to fix error 0xc000007b - Similar Threads - Been trying entire

2. error code: 0xc000007b with entire operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code: 0xc000007b with entire operating system: I am not very intuitive when it comes to computers but I wanted to clean out my PC and the disc drive C. I looked up youtube videos and went through the process of cleaning it out. I then restarted my PC and it provided me with the following regardless of what ways I went...
  3. error code: 0xc000007b with entire operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code: 0xc000007b with entire operating system: I am not very intuitive when it comes to computers but I wanted to clean out my PC and the disc drive C. I looked up youtube videos and went through the process of cleaning it out. I then restarted my PC and it provided me with the following regardless of what ways I went...
  4. error code: 0xc000007b with entire operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 0xc000007b error fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b error fix: When attempting to run a game Dying Light 2, Sherlock Holmes the devils daughter error 0xc000007b pops up but not on all games on my pc such as AC Odyssey D Drives or The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt NXT Gen Update run fine. Please Help GTX 3050...
  6. 0xc000007b error fix

0xc000007b error fix: When attempting to run a game Dying Light 2, Sherlock Holmes the devils daughter error 0xc000007b pops up but not on all games on my pc such as AC Odyssey D Drives or The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt NXT Gen Update run fine. Please Help GTX 3050...
  7. Is formatting the entire PC the best way to fix the 0xc000007b error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is formatting the entire PC the best way to fix the 0xc000007b error?: Hello, it's Kevin. Right after I formatted my PC due to constant BSOD and overheating PC, I reinstalled everything again. But there's one problem. When I launch the games, the error message of 0xc000007b keeps popping up every time. I did every single fix on the Internet,...
  8. Is formatting the entire PC the best way to fix the 0xc000007b error?

Is formatting the entire PC the best way to fix the 0xc000007b error?: Hello, it's Kevin. Right after I formatted my PC due to constant BSOD and overheating PC, I reinstalled everything again. But there's one problem. When I launch the games, the error message of 0xc000007b keeps popping up every time. I did every single fix on the Internet,...
  9. Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to fix 0xc000007b error Tried everything...: I have been trying to fix this issue for a very long time now but I am unable to do so even after a month worth of research and trials. I have gone through almost all of the forums and videos of up to 5 pages of google search which I have done plenty of. These are some of the...
  10. how to fix error 0xc000007b?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix error 0xc000007b?: help I keep getting this error I updated directx, visual c++, etc but it still don't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-0xc000007b/6ea145f3-0d3c-41cb-bc0e-a278b94c1679

Users found this page by searching for:

1. api-ms-win-appmodel-unlock-l1-1-0.dll download