Windows 10: Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

Discus and support Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few months back I got a few parts of my computer upgraded, one of them being my motherboard along with my power supply and graphics card. And ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by UrielVentris, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

A few months back I got a few parts of my computer upgraded, one of them being my motherboard along with my power supply and graphics card. And ever since then, I think it took a few weeks before a message has been glaringly annoying on the bottom right of my screen. "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows." And when I try to troubleshoot, I just get this:

We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error Code 0x8007232B

I've tried looking online for help, tried several different methods but none seem to work, and when I call Microsoft support even they can't seem to figure this out. I refuse to pay a ridiculous amount of money for another key when I already have Windows on my computer, running and working fine, and yet it has not apparently activated. If you can help, please do.

:)

UrielVentris, Jul 24, 2019
  2. veekunth Win User

Fix no audio problems on ASUS N55SF

hey @adj592 i tried formatting the complete hard disk and then do MBR steps and installed Windows 7 ultimate or Windows 10 with the steps mentioned above almost 50-60 times now. i am creating this post after searching for almost 3 months and fed up of the issue. i am unable to make b&O speakers work . headphones works like a charm . tried almost 7 versions of Realtek audio drivers including latest one. and did robbmeisterr's suggestion as well.
    Can someone help me troubleshoot it.

veekunth, Jul 24, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

1. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help? - Similar Threads - Been unable activate

2. *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *URGENT*MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IVE TRIED TO FIX IT FOR MONTHS SOMEONE HELP ME...: my internet doesnt work on my asus laptop and it only works via ethernet ive been trying to fix this for AGES can someone help on command prompt with ethernet in it says:ethernet adapter ethernet on command prompt without ethernet it says:media state......... media...
  3. Can Anyone Help With This (tech but not a windows issue)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Anyone Help With This (tech but not a windows issue): Can anyone throw any light on this for me… I recently received some (expected) data from a company (known to me) on a sponsors ‘giveaway’ 1GB USB stick. This data was (or should have been) just 5 JPG files within a folder. Upon plugging in the USB device, there was a much...
  4. Color Profile corrupt? - Been trying to solve for months

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Color Profile corrupt? - Been trying to solve for months: Hey all, I have done all troubleshooting possible, and my color profile is just BAD. On my account it's bad, shows RED as a PINKish color. All other colors look fine. But on my Admin account, colors are great. The Admin profile is setup exactly like mine, using the same...
  5. I have been trying to update My Windows 10 to the latest update---- Can anyone help to a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been trying to update My Windows 10 to the latest update---- Can anyone help to a...: update my windows 10 os to the latest. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-trying-to-update-my-windows-10-to-the/13cf91b7-0ac6-4c53-8e11-82e711e32cea
  6. Can Anyone Help With Keyboard Issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can Anyone Help With Keyboard Issue?: I think this maybe a common issue, but haven't yet found a fix:-( I've just bought a new USB keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX (not RGB) On cold startup of the PC (not hot reset), the keyboard no longer works (although still receives USB power as red LEDs on). Works fine if I...
  7. Windows won't activate after its been activated for months

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows won't activate after its been activated for months: I'm receiving error code c004c003 when my desktop has previously been activated for months. Microsoft told me that this was a known issue affecting many many people. They said to wait 24-48 hours for it to be automatically fixed. I've waited, and now my desktop won't...
  8. Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings: when I open the settings then I click on personalization tab it'll freeze then crash after a few minutes. I can't change the background , except right clicking the pictures but i want to make a slide show but i can't without going to the settings>personalization. can someone...
  9. Have been trying to do automatic update for months :(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have been trying to do automatic update for months :(: I haven't been able to update windows 10 since around April. I'm running Windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 15063.1155). Windows tries to update, but after restarting and trying to update it freezes at 49% or 52% and gives me an error message saying that it's going to restore...
  10. Anyone Can Help!

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone Can Help!: can someone do this for me got to chrome icon and right click>properties>change icon and copy paste what it says in the text box. thanks in advance 59505