Windows 10: Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

Discus and support Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few months back I got a few parts of my computer upgraded, one of them being my motherboard along with my power supply and graphics card. And ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by UrielVentris, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

A few months back I got a few parts of my computer upgraded, one of them being my motherboard along with my power supply and graphics card. And ever since then, I think it took a few weeks before a message has been glaringly annoying on the bottom right of my screen. "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows." And when I try to troubleshoot, I just get this:

We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error Code 0x8007232B

I've tried looking online for help, tried several different methods but none seem to work, and when I call Microsoft support even they can't seem to figure this out. I refuse to pay a ridiculous amount of money for another key when I already have Windows on my computer, running and working fine, and yet it has not apparently activated. If you can help, please do.

:)

UrielVentris, Jul 24, 2019
  2. veekunth Win User

Fix no audio problems on ASUS N55SF

hey @adj592 i tried formatting the complete hard disk and then do MBR steps and installed Windows 7 ultimate or Windows 10 with the steps mentioned above almost 50-60 times now. i am creating this post after searching for almost 3 months and fed up of the issue. i am unable to make b&O speakers work . headphones works like a charm . tried almost 7 versions of Realtek audio drivers including latest one. and did robbmeisterr's suggestion as well.
    Can someone help me troubleshoot it.

veekunth, Jul 24, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help?

1. Been unable to activate Windows for months now, tried multiple fixes, can anyone help? - Similar Threads - Been unable activate

2. Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?: Recently i updated my bios and windows now says "Activate Windows". I tried troubleshooting the problem, but i cant activate Windows and it says to buy another key. Can anyone help it would be appreciated....
  3. Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?: Recently i updated my bios and windows now says "Activate Windows". I tried troubleshooting the problem, but i cant activate Windows and it says to buy another key. Can anyone help it would be appreciated....
  4. Can anyone help with Windows activation key problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop: Hello, I am having issue on my Gateway laptop with the touchpad mouse. The model of my computer is GWTC116-2BK. It wants to point at stuff that i do not want and hits the items that I was not pointig at. It wants to highlight when not needed and moves on its own. I have...
  6. Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop: Hello, I am having issue on my Gateway laptop with the touchpad mouse. The model of my computer is GWTC116-2BK. It wants to point at stuff that i do not want and hits the items that I was not pointig at. It wants to highlight when not needed and moves on its own. I have...
  7. It's been like this for a while. Anyone can help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's been like this for a while. Anyone can help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fevisf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0x1gs/its_been_like_this_for_a_while_anyone_can_help/
  8. Can anyone help fixing this?

Can anyone help fixing this?: [ATTACH] Hello All, I was trying to delete a partial complete file that was located on my desktop. I searched for how to delete and got up to using command prompt. I followed the steps exactly and ended up having JavaScript error in the main process. I don't know how...
  9. Can anyone help me fix this?

Can anyone help me fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JMBandao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom7vz/can_anyone_help_me_fix_this/
  10. Help. I've been trying to fix this for the last month; spending so much time but still...

Help. I've been trying to fix this for the last month; spending so much time but still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheRedditMassacre [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dnu6eg/help_ive_been_trying_to_fix_this_for_the_last/