Windows 10: Beep Sound

Discus and support Beep Sound in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hey! i have concern that whenever i plug-in and plug-out my charger froom my laptop based on windows 10, beep sound comes out. i am not able to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SatyapalSolanki, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Beep Sound

hey!

i have concern that whenever i plug-in and plug-out my charger froom my laptop based on windows 10, beep sound comes out.

i am not able to find how to mute that beep sound even if i have mute the system sound

kindly help me as it is very disturbing to other at quiet places like library.

:)

SatyapalSolanki, Jan 14, 2020
  2. arjfca Win User

looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Nettop beeping in sleep mode

We appreciate you providing us those helpful answers.

In line with this, can you follow these steps on how to turn off the system beep sounds in Windows 10 and observe if the issue persists? Here are the steps:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate and choose Sound.
    • Go to the Sounds tab when the Sound wizard pops out.
    • Locate and click Default Beep.
    • Choose None from the Sounds drop-down list.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Beep Sound

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Beep Sound

1. Beep Sound - Similar Threads - Beep Sound

2. PC freezes and hear a beeping sound when I click and not detecting operating system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and hear a beeping sound when I click and not detecting operating system.: Recently my PC started to freeze randomly when gaming and even sometimes when just browsing the web. Sometimes I would hear a buzzing noise when it freezes, and I’m still able to hear my friends talking for a bit and when I click I heard a beeping noise. The only way for it...
  3. PC freezes and hear a beeping sound when I click and not detecting operating system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes and hear a beeping sound when I click and not detecting operating system.: Recently my PC started to freeze randomly when gaming and even sometimes when just browsing the web. Sometimes I would hear a buzzing noise when it freezes, and I’m still able to hear my friends talking for a bit and when I click I heard a beeping noise. The only way for it...
  4. PC freezes and hear a beeping sound when I click and not detecting operating system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A single beeping sound

A single beeping sound: I let my computer afk overnight, so I can earn some money in a game, but when I got woken up by a Long beep sound from the computer. The beeping sound has a really high pitch so now my ears hurt. I looked at my computer, it has logged off. Can someone explain why that...
  6. A single beeping sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A single beeping sound: I let my computer afk overnight, so I can earn some money in a game, but when I got woken up by a Long beep sound from the computer. The beeping sound has a really high pitch so now my ears hurt. I looked at my computer, it has logged off. Can someone explain why that...
  7. A single beeping sound

8. How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...

How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...: I was playing the Sims 4 when this blue screen suddenly appeared on my monitor saying they need to restart my computer or something. That's how it all started, my computer then went to sleep and the case began making some beeping sound which I've never heard before one long...
  9. How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...: I was playing the Sims 4 when this blue screen suddenly appeared on my monitor saying they need to restart my computer or something. That's how it all started, my computer then went to sleep and the case began making some beeping sound which I've never heard before one long...
  10. How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...