Windows 10: Beeping about a minute when power button pushed

Discus and support Beeping about a minute when power button pushed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After about a minute boots up and runs as normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AJ in FLA, Jun 30, 2019.

1. AJ in FLA Win User

Beeping about a minute when power button pushed

After about a minute boots up and runs as normal?

:)

AJ in FLA, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Gertie00 Win User

Alert/beep every 30 minutes

Every 30 minutes my Lumia600 gives a short beep/alert. Any suggestions what could be causing this?

Gertie00, Jun 30, 2019
  3. OOOO Win User
    How to disable "5 seconds power button shut off" on a laptop?

I does not suggest you to do this, if you insist on this, try the following steps.

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Find and click System and Security
    3. Find and click Power Options
    4. On the left hand, you will see Choose what the power button does and click it
    5. Click Change settings that are currently unavailable to be able to change the settings
    6. In When I press the power button, you can choose Do nothing

Beeping about a minute when power button pushed SQHnd.png

Hope this can help you.

4. Beeping about a minute when power button pushed

Shift button keeps on beeping

I have tried the two steps but my SHIFT button still beeps. I have restarted my PC and the SHIFT button still beeps.

Stickifican, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Beeping about a minute when power button pushed

1. Beeping about a minute when power button pushed - Similar Threads - Beeping minute power

2. Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo: So recently I was playing a game called Metro Exodus, In that game you can walk by pressing x and w, a, s, or d, and so I was trying to walk diagonally x+w+d and I heard beeping and I only walked forward. I had recently switched to a older keyboard as my other keyboard had...
  3. Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo: So recently I was playing a game called Metro Exodus, In that game you can walk by pressing x and w, a, s, or d, and so I was trying to walk diagonally x+w+d and I heard beeping and I only walked forward. I had recently switched to a older keyboard as my other keyboard had...
  4. Laptop beeping when I push a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop beeping when I push a key: So I was doing a clean drive reset when i came back to the laptop with any key pressed just doing a beep noise, i dont know what to do since i used and external monitor since my laptop monitor is broken and it doesnr wanna show up on it. Any idea what it is?...
  5. Start application when I push power button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start application when I push power button?: Hello, I want to start application when I push the power button of my computer. It was possible on XP and Vista, this functionality seems to have been dropped since windows 7. Is there a way to hack windows 10 to get back this functionality? Thank you very much 175846
  6. Start application when I push power button?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start application when I push power button?: Hello, I want to start application when I push the power button of my computer. It was possible on XP and Vista, this functionality seems to have been dropped since windows 7. Is there a way to hack windows 10 to get back this functionality? Thank you very much 175846
  7. Constant Beeping at Startup and works after about a minute.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Beeping at Startup and works after about a minute.: Hello guys, how can I solve this beeping sound of my laptop? Upon pressing the power button, the laptop boots and shows the manufacturer brand and proceeds to windows 10 blue logo. After a few seconds, it starts to beeping for about a minute with the Windows 10 logo and works...
  8. When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts: I've tried to find any forum data that might fix this rather strange problem, to no avail. Sorry if I missed something specific to this situation. A couple days ago we experienced a power outage, and afterward my Dell desktop restarts (instead of just powering up) when I...
  9. Push button reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Push button reset: Push button reset partition was just found on my win10 pro machine. google search revealed it was seemly an updated version of a restore point. it takes up 4.2 gigs of the 16 gig partition. Instructions in its use are sadly lacking. Anyone have any experience with this ? 130022
  10. Push button reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Push button reset: Hello, I'm working for a project where we want to customize Win10 and retain the customization after a Push Button Reset. I was able to create a ppkg package with scanstate to retain apps. We would like to find a way to retain some user settings as well like favorites and...